guns

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Law enforcement - to protect
Teachers- to teach..
Ttku.....
Teachers are much more than that today. Had a close teacher friend of mine text me yesterday telling me what’s going on is unprecedented. Kids are making threats daily and having there lives literally ruined. They don’t even know what they are doing. They have no access to any guns but are making threats and are being criminaly prosecuted and sent to juvenile detention. It’s an epidemic. It’s not going away. He said talk to your kids and let them know never to ever even joke about anything like this. It will literally ruin your life.

floridays

If this kid we're Muslim, Black or Hispanic he would have been locked up way before this tragedy. The GOVERNMENT failed.
Everything with you is always an us and them equation, get the chip off your shoulder. Everything does not revolve around your damn skin color. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you will be able to form an intelligent, rational thought. Until such time you will continue to play your supposed racist trump card. It is the bad acts of a person not their skin color that most people disdain. Racists like you focus on differences in heritage rather than the acts. You try to justify these bad acts by offering that they are merely a response to previous injustices inflicted by Anglos. Just my personal observation. I guess you'll wake up a black man tomorrow, carrying the weight of past discrimination's and injustices inflicted before you were born. I'll just wake up a man.

Tom or step and fetch