guns

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am a little biased. I have many close friends in law enforcement. Let me tell you , what they deal with on a daily basis is uncomprehendable. Not every cop is good. But let me tell you, most are out there risking there lives on a daily basis for the good of this country.
I don’t watch videos so I was agreeing with what he typed.

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
Minnesota has legal medical marijuana. Ttku

form-4473-new-2017-decriminalized-marijuana-still-illegal.jpg

newfie

Philando Castille. Had a conceal carry permit, told the officer he had a gun and a permit, the cop shot him. You really think cops are going to calmly asses the situation at a school shooting and not just shoot the guy brandishing a gun around children?

I anticipated that you would try to dig up one example and create a rule. Thus as previously stated there are very very few examples of this.
police officers are trained to identify plain clothes officers when they enter a live situation. they can certainly be trained to identify teachers and teachers can certainly be trained on how to properly identify theirselves to police officers.
pilots who carry are actually trained as FFDO's or federal flight deck officers. they carry badge and are trained on the methods and procedures.
there is more to this subject then some hysterically written DNC talking points.

floridays

View attachment 182217
A teacher with a gun will be shot by the police when they arrive on scene. It's insane to believe adding more unidentified shooters to a situation will result in fewer deaths. The cop with a gun didn't return fire this time, but we are to believe a teacher would?
Yes, teachers love their children.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
While I don't agree with the politics of their union, and by extension probably most that support the union's stances, I have no doubt that most would lay down their lives to protect their children (students). And that is greater love. Why not give the teacher's that would do this a chance to go home to their own children at the end of the day?
This man for instance

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Or maybe make it harder for these people to aquire guns and law enforcement do what they are paid to do. Maybe we should send all the teachers to Afghanistan so the won't be pusillanimous.
Like we do our police ... maybe that's why they only shoot blacks ... according to you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Philando Castille. Had a conceal carry permit, told the officer he had a gun and a permit, the cop shot him. You really think cops are going to calmly asses the situation at a school shooting and not just shoot the guy brandishing a gun around children?
Is that cop in jail?
I assumed he would be charged with murder but I never heard what happened.

floridays

View attachment 182217
Yes, teachers love their children.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
While I don't agree with the politics of their union, and by extension probably most that support the union's stances, I have no doubt that most would lay down their lives to protect their children (students). And that is greater love. Why not give the teacher's that would do this a chance to go home to their own children at the end of the day?
This man for instance
Feis-1_4x3.jpg

floridays

Well they certainly didn't shoot this white kid when they had the chance.
Pitiful, black card again.
I've got a thousand dollars that says if the clown was black he would have been carried out in a body bag. Wanna take the bet? I didn't think so, you know color had absolutely nothing to do with the POS not getting lit up. You are making yourself look like a pathetic joke, and you still continue to deal the race card, truly priceless.