guns

wayfair

swollen member
"Full Semi-Auto"

giphy.gif

www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/27/ar-15s-up-close-tuchman-dnt-ac.cnn

newfie

FedEx Official Statement: We Support “Assault Weapons” Ban and Magazine Capacity Limits — But Enjoy Your NRA Discount!

BY ROBERT FARAGO |

FEB 26, 2018 |
FedEx Corporation’s positions on the issues of gun policy and safety differ from those of the National Rifle Association (NRA). FedEx opposes assaultrifles being in the hands of civilians . . .

While we strongly support the constitutional right of U.S. citizens to own firearms subject to appropriate background checks, FedEx views assaultrifles and large capacity magazines as an inherent potential danger to schools, workplaces, and communities when such weapons are misused. We therefore support restricting them to the military.

Most important, FedEx believes urgent action is required at the local, state, and Federal level to protect schools and students from incidents such as the horrific tragedy in Florida on February 14th.

FedEx is a common carrier under Federal law and therefore does not and will not deny service or discriminate against any legal entity regardless of their policy positions or political views.

The NRA is one of hundreds of organizations in our alliances/association Marketing program whose members receive discounted rates for FedEx shipping. FedEx has never set or changed rates for any of our millions of customers around the world in response to their politics, beliefs or positions on issues.

sometimes its better to say nothing

rod

Retired 23 years
I see Dick's Sports jumped on the "get rid of AR-15's and all problems will go away" band wagon. The wife and I checked out the one that just opened in our area last Friday---and we both had already agreed we never had to go there again. ( way over priced) ---now we have another reason to avoid them.

oldngray

nowhere special
I see Dick's Sports jumped on the "get rid of AR-15's and all problems will go away" band wagon. The wife and I checked out the one that just opened in our area last Friday---and we both had already agreed we never had to go there again. ( way over priced) ---now we have another reason to avoid them.
Dick's is more about fashion and clothing than hunting and shooting.

It will be fine

Was it a big Dick's? The smaller ones aren't very impressive.

El Correcto

god is dead
From what I’ve heard they already quit selling these weapons years ago. Their new policy is no one under 21 will be able to buy guns from them. Grand standing.

refineryworker05

Are republicans still pretending to care about guns. Now that Trump has said he prefers to take the guns first due process later. Lol.

Again, Trump just keep proving over and over and over again, that it is not policy that draws republicans to Trump.......

Trump has been President for just over 13months. He ran for president for nearly two years and he still is too ignorant to articulate the bs republican position on guns.

How can republicans support this man just based on his absolute ignorance alone?

Oh that’s right Trump hates the right groups of other Americans that’s really all that matters to republicans.

It’ll all be cleaned up, Trump will clarify and republicans will continue to pretend they give a damn about this issue. But their lack of outrage at Trump proves they don’t give a damn. They don’t.

refineryworker05

The phoniness of republicans. They are supposedly outraged at Dicks for not selling certain guns, outraged at United Airlines for not giving nra members discounts, outraged at high school students for speaking out about gun control measures.

Yet in the face of the president saying forget due process I like to just take guns first due process later. They have no reaction and are silent.

Remember this silence in the face of true gun confiscation from the president and the faux outrage at Dicks or United or high school students.

Republicans are just dishonest and phony.