guns

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The phoniness of republicans. They are supposedly outraged at Dicks for not selling certain guns, outraged at United Airlines for not giving nra members discounts, outraged at high school students for speaking out about gun control measures.

Yet in the face of the president saying forget due process I like to just take guns first due process later. They have no reaction and are silent.

Remember this silence in the face of true gun confiscation from the president and the faux outrage at Dicks or United or high school students.

Republicans are just dishonest and phony.
Since there is no red x I will just type it.

RED X

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Public policy proclamations made by drumpf on Wednesday are often the antithesis of policies issued by the White House on Friday after he gets bombarded with political blowback.
And then his mouthpieces will insist that the world misunderstood what drumpf was saying.Don't listen to what Republican politicians say, see what they do.

refineryworker05

Since there is no red x I will just type it.

RED X
I don’t know what that means. But everything I posted is true. The trump has been play acting as president for just over 13months. He ran for president for 2yrs. Yet he still can’t articulate the republicans bs on guns.

Again, just based on his abject ignorance alone, republicans should reject him.

Instead we witness republican hypocrisy and bs in full bloom. They were all in faux outrage at high school students, and private companies over guns, but are silent in the face of the president saying I just want to take guns. Due process after I take the guns. Lol

Republicans should be much much much much angrier at a sitting president saying what he said then they are at high school students and private companies over the gun issue, yet silence.

Republicans don’t care. It’s all distraction phony bs.

Last edited:

refineryworker05

Public policy proclamations made by drumpf on Wednesday are often the antithesis of policies issued by the White House on Friday after he gets bombarded with political blowback.
And then his mouthpieces will insist that the world misunderstood what drumpf was saying.Don't listen to what Republican politicians say, see what they do.

If you are responding to me, you maybe missing the point I’m making about Trump.

If what Trump says means nothing, then republicans know he is ignorant as :censored2: and support him anyway. Why? Why are they so happy a man they don’t even listen to and who can’t articulate their policy preferences is president?

That’s what I’m trying to get at. If these policies truly mattered, having a president who consistently contradicted those ideas would be unacceptable to republicans.

It is my position that policy preferences are largely irrelevant to republican voters.

What binds these voters to trump is their shared hatred of other groups of Americans.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If you are responding to me, you maybe missing the point I’m making about Trump.

If what Trump says means nothing, then republicans know he is ignorant as :censored2: and support him anyway. Why? Why are they so happy a man they don’t even listen to and who can’t articulate their policy preferences is president?

That’s what I’m trying to get at. If these policies truly mattered, having a president who consistently contradicted those ideas would be unacceptable to republicans.

It is my position that policy preferences are largely irrelevant to republican voters.

What binds these voters to trump is their shared hatred of other groups of Americans.
I hate you , and like Trump , so you may have something here.

refineryworker05

Again remember, republicans were just pretending to be outraged at high school students and private companies over this gun issue. They care about this issue so much...lol

Yet they are silent in the face of the president a person with actual power to take guns saying something far more radical about taking guns. And they’ll still support him anyway. If policy matters to republicans...... you see how it is all bs to them.

They’ll go back to attacking powerless high school students over the gun issue while not giving a damn about Trump the president saying screw due process, I like to take the guns first. They can over look that from trump and support him anyway, but they are angry with high school students. see how it doesn’t match.

They don’t really care about this policy.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I have owned and purchase shot guns and rifles since I have been 18 an received my New Jersey firearms purchase card at that age. The checks to receive it were 3 stage: local, state, and federal. I fully support the second amendment and the right of those above 18 to own and purchase firearms. If I was to commit a crime or even accused of some infraction like spousal abuse or some such behavior I would have my guns confiscated in NJ until such time as I was proven innocent. If I was accused and not officially charged and had my guns confiscated ,but tried to purchase another firearm during that period I would lose my privilege forever.
The monumental failure in Florida was by government agencies that would now in act further preventative legislation when they screwed up the first time. The shooter showed up on their radar numerous times and nothing was done. Maybe it was the Promise program in acted by the previous administration that encouraged non reporting of serious infractions that kept the shooter from loosing his guns. If someone or everyone in Florida power would have connected the dots maybe this horrible thing would not have happened.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I have owned and purchase shot guns and rifles since I have been 18 an received my New Jersey firearms purchase card at that age. The checks to receive it were 3 stage: local, state, and federal. I fully support the second amendment and the right of those above 18 to own and purchase firearms. If I was to commit a crime or even accused of some infraction like spousal abuse or some such behavior I would have my guns confiscated in NJ until such time as I was proven innocent. If I was accused and not officially charged and had my guns confiscated ,but tried to purchase another firearm during that period I would lose my privilege forever.
The monumental failure in Florida was by government agencies that would now in act further preventative legislation when they screwed up the first time. The shooter showed up on their radar numerous times and nothing was done. Maybe it was the Promise program in acted by the previous administration that encouraged non reporting of serious infractions that kept the shooter from loosing his guns. If someone or everyone in Florida power would have connected the dots maybe this horrible thing would not have happened.

It does amaze me that once you peel back the kicking and screaming over the gun debate, you begin to see some serious systemic failures that led to this guy being able to purchase a firearm in the first place. "Hello, I'm a school shooter." How did that sort of stuff go unnoticed?

El Correcto

god is dead
Again remember, republicans were just pretending to be outraged at high school students and private companies over this gun issue. They care about this issue so much...lol

Yet they are silent in the face of the president a person with actual power to take guns saying something far more radical about taking guns. And they’ll still support him anyway. If policy matters to republicans...... you see how it is all bs to them.

They’ll go back to attacking powerless high school students over the gun issue while not giving a damn about Trump the president saying screw due process, I like to take the guns first. They can over look that from trump and support him anyway, but they are angry with high school students. see how it doesn’t match.

They don’t really care about this policy.
I don’t know where you are getting this from. Conservatives have been critical of his gun control statements.
giphy.gif

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
That joint resolution didn’t affect all “people with severe mental illness,” as Kimmel’s comment may have suggested. It rescinded a Social Security Administration rule requiring the agency to report to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System disability applicants unable to manage their finances due to a mental health condition.

The rule applied to “a narrow group of people who have been determined by the Social Security Administration to lack the capacity, on the basis of a mental disorder, to manage their affairs, specifically their benefit payments,” wrote Lindsay Nichols, federal policy director for the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, in testimony to Congress in February 2017.

Under federal law, individuals “committed to any mental institution” or “adjudicated as a mental defective” by a court, board, commission or other lawful authority are prohibited from purchasing or possessing a gun.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That joint resolution didn’t affect all “people with severe mental illness,” as Kimmel’s comment may have suggested. It rescinded a Social Security Administration rule requiring the agency to report to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System disability applicants unable to manage their finances due to a mental health condition.

The rule applied to “a narrow group of people who have been determined by the Social Security Administration to lack the capacity, on the basis of a mental disorder, to manage their affairs, specifically their benefit payments,” wrote Lindsay Nichols, federal policy director for the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, in testimony to Congress in February 2017.

Under federal law, individuals “committed to any mental institution” or “adjudicated as a mental defective” by a court, board, commission or other lawful authority are prohibited from purchasing or possessing a gun.
Oh ok gee thanks for clearing that up I get it now. Trump is ok with crazy senior citizens murdering people but draws the line when it comes to crazy teenagers?
lol

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Oh ok gee thanks for clearing that up I get it now. Trump is ok with crazy senior citizens murdering people but draws the line when it comes to crazy teenagers?
lol
I don't think he is ok with anyone killing people. The article you posted said the resolution was passed by the previous administration efforts to increase federal checks then why did the same administration foster the promise program to not charge students with breaking the law.To keep crime rates artificially down or to make it ok for crazy teenagers to potentially commit murder?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did I hear correctly that Barbara Feinstein thinks that the AR platform is the newest weapon system of the streets ?
Talk about being out of touch.
The darn thing is 50 years old .
No wonder her own state party is dumping her .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't think he is ok with anyone killing people. The article you posted said the resolution was passed by the previous administration efforts to increase federal checks then why did the same administration foster the promise program to not charge students with breaking the law.To keep crime rates artificially down or to make it ok for crazy teenagers to potentially commit murder?
Probably to attempt to rehabilitate them and end the school to prison pipeline.

Why does Trump blame it on mental illness then propose cutting the budget for mental health?

BrownArmy

Probably to attempt to rehabilitate them and end the school to prison pipeline.

Why does Trump blame it on mental illness then propose cutting the budget for mental health?

It's funny, all roads of failure lead back to Obama.

Makes me think of the Obama folks who couldn't get off of Bush.

Years and years after Obama was President, all we heard from the Obamatistas was, 'but Bush'.

We're hearing the same things from the Trumpatistas.

'Obama, Obama, Hillary'.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.