guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Their only bias towards fairness is whining that something is not fair.
Exactly! You're starting to get it now!

Republicans say the earth is flat.
Democrats say the earth is square.
CNN reports that republicans and democrats can't agree on the shape of the earth.
THAT'S a bias towards fairness.

Truth is they're all idiots and so are the people that watch that garbage.

vantexan

i have honestly never heard of that guy. i get directvnow for $10 a month, cnn is included but i don't watch it. it's been a while since i watched it i guess they could have changed, but they had a sad bias towards fairness last time i did.
That's like saying FOX News is totally biased but you don't watch it. FOX routinely has Democrats on to debate isn't, something you just don't see at MSNBC. Shepard Smith is known for his criticism of Trump. Chris Wallace, son of Mike Wallace of "60 Minutes" fame, and registered Democrat, runs the top Sunday morning news program and goes after everyone and literally everyone, Republican and Democrat, tries to get on that show. If you say you know all about FOX News, and don't watch, what you're really saying is you've got everything figured out, know better than everyone else, can't be told anything. Very enlightened.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another school shooting in MD , this time the school's resource officer engaged shots with the shooter .

Maryland School Shooting Leaves 2 Hurt, Shooter Dead

"When the shooting took place, our school resource officer, who was stationed inside the school, was alerted to the event and the shots being fired. He pursued the shooter and engaged the shooter, during which that engagement he fired a round at the shooter,"