guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
29750107_861814824014518_7267643532654871681_o.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm guessing most people don't care about either.
Open carry allowed if one has a permit for handguns. Open carry of long guns is illegal except when hunting.
My Instructor taught us to not open carry , too many liberals would freak out and have strokes .
Another thing he mentioned was to not display anything on our vehicles or person that would call attention to ourselves as gun owners .

It will be fine

Open carry allowed if one has a permit for handguns. Open carry of long guns is illegal except when hunting.
My Instructor taught us to not open carry , too many liberals would freak out and have strokes .
Another thing he mentioned was to not display anything on our vehicles or person that would call attention to ourselves as gun owners .
So you're afraid of the unarmed masses? Isn't that why you feel the need to carry in the first place?

wayfair

swollen member
While engaging in a debate over gun control on Twitter, Chelsea Handler made an astounding claim about her armed security detail:

California Laura@littlepeep09

28 Mar
Replying to @chelseahandler
You truly are ignorant of our Constitution and what it stands for. Get rid of your arm guards then you can talk to the MiddleClass about filling safe. It’s children killing children there lies the problem. The home, the schools miss the signs not the Constitution.

Chelsea Handler

✔@chelseahandler

https://twitter.com/chelseahandler/status/979048679452454913

My armed guards aren’t killing children and don’t have semi automatic weapons.

12:32 PM - Mar 28, 2018

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
While engaging in a debate over gun control on Twitter, Chelsea Handler made an astounding claim about her armed security detail:

28 Mar
You truly are ignorant of our Constitution and what it stands for. Get rid of your arm guards then you can talk to the MiddleClass about filling safe. It’s children killing children there lies the problem. The home, the schools miss the signs not the Constitution.

Chelsea Handler

✔@chelseahandler

Who are the people dumb enough to even listen to anything she has to say? As one of the people said, Chelsea Handler is questioning someone else’s decency and morals???

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

28 Mar

Chelsea Handler

✔@chelseahandler

Don't have semiautomatic weapons??? I highly doubt they carry revolvers or bolt-action rifles.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, because whites are getting crazier and crazier.:drool:
I don’t think so. I think if you use the liberal terminology for a mass shooting set by Gun Violence Archive, which is 4 or more people injured, you’ll see a lot more minority driven gang crime in inner cities. This is same statistic used to argue for gun free zones and gun control. Then when it comes to race they flip the statistic to the conservative one that argues for pro gun. Just a theory and not one I have found any solid proof, just noticing a trend. Wish someone with more time would look into it. I think if they could tie white people to their anti-gun definition of a mass shooting they wouldn’t flip flop on the statistics as much.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The democrats demand that everyone who wishes to purchase weapon or now wishes to buy ammo have a complete background check done .
Where were they when 44 of their party members in Congress hired Imran Awan , a Pakitsan born IT guy and his family . All 44 members decided to exempt them from background checks and gave them “unauthorized access” to congressional data .