guns

El Correcto

god is dead
Mkay, but they both could have had guns under your scenario. They both could have had knives, didn't seem to help. Not sure how everyone being able to kill more effectively solves much.
I like to carry a knife so I wouldn’t have to shoot an unarmed attacker. Legal in my state. Buck 120. I don’t think their allowed to carry that in the UK.
image.jpg

tourists24

Mkay, but they both could have had guns under your scenario. They both could have had knives, didn't seem to help. Not sure how everyone being able to kill more effectively solves much.
How many people getting killed is acceptable from knife attacks as opposed to guns? I concede that a gun can take more lives but removing guns doesn't solve the problem

tourists24

Really?
We both seem to agree less people would die in these incidences without guns. And we both seem to agree taking guns away isn't possible. So I'm not sure what the point is here lol.
Right.... I was just wondering what the acceptable number of dead people is by having gun bans while all other methods of killing still occur. How gun restrictions on law abiding people will stop gun killings.... that sorta thing

It will be fine

Right.... I was just wondering what the acceptable number of dead people is by having gun bans while all other methods of killing still occur. How gun restrictions on law abiding people will stop gun killings.... that sorta thing
Guns kill more people easily, fewer people would die with fewer guns around. I have no idea what point you're even trying to make. Most gun deaths are suicides by law abiding citizens.