guns

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Stabbing someone who is trying to harm you is completely okay in my book. Keep your hands to yourself like a grown up and don’t get poked. Why would I risk a concussion and missed time at work over something trivial that can be solved by stabbing them?
Why stab them. Just put them in a figure four leg lock.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just a guy that can't hold his own unless he outguns his opponent. Sad.
I’m just saying if you are planning on harming someone, your fist seems like a dumb choice. Especially if you plan on harming me. I’m not a fighter, I have no plans on fighting anyone.
If you end up unconscious you are at their mercy to stop, I’ve seen that turn ugly.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m just saying if you are planning on harming someone, your fist seems like a dumb choice. Especially if you plan on harming me. I’m not a fighter, I have no plans on fighting anyone.
If you end up unconscious you are at their mercy to stop, I’ve seen that turn ugly.
Knife is a dumber choice.
Either you fear for your life and can use lethal force or you can't. Just use your gun.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t really carry that rediculous knife with me. I’m not some expert with a knife. They’d probably just take it from me and stab me knowing my luck. I do carry a gun and have pepper spray. I like pepper spray over a knife, knife is really messy, I’ve seen someone stabbed it was pretty nasty.

ChickenAndAFourty

More steps you take, More $ you make
I keep a knife on me all the time cause you never know when your gonna have to protect yourself, or get a peice of pepper out from stuck in between your teeth.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've taken various martial arts classes since I was a kid. It's never come up, we live in the safest time in human history.
tenor.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've taken various martial arts classes since I was a kid. It's never come up, we live in the safest time in human history.
It depends on the individual's responsibility for not putting themselves in unsafe situations and/or locations as well.

I try to not go to high crime areas or engage in unsafe activities ... And I am very friendly and smile almost always.