guns

F

Frankie's Friend

Are you arguing guns aren't good at killing people? That's what they are designed for. They are very efficient.
Ive never seen a gun just up and shoot someone.
giphy.gif

Need to outlaw trigger fingers?

tourists24

Guns kill more people easily, fewer people would die with fewer guns around. I have no idea what point you're even trying to make. Most gun deaths are suicides by law abiding citizens.
You dont think people can commit suicide without a gun? My point is that just because guns can produce a higher number of casualties doesn't make it ok to ban guns on law abiding people. Does it make it better that a backpack bomb may kill 10 people where a gun might have killed 15?

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve been in a couple fist fights in my life, never with a smaller person and never as the aggressor. Words have settled most my disagreements through life and as I get older I see less of a reason to learn to fight with my hands. If I’m going to end up in court, there’s going to be a crying mother and childhood pictures posted on Facebook of your ass saying what a good person you were and how you didn’t deserve to be killed for assaulting me. I honestly doubt any of this will ever happen, but if it does become unavoidable I’ll go into court with clean record and a history of avoiding conflict.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Right.... I was just wondering what the acceptable number of dead people is by having gun bans while all other methods of killing still occur. How gun restrictions on law abiding people will stop gun killings.... that sorta thing
Guess it's like asking what is the point of the flu shot. People are still going to die from influenza.

El Correcto

god is dead
Funny watching you walk back your stupid knife comment.
Please continue.
Knives are a legit tool for self defense. A fix blade knife with a sharp edge and point can do a lot of damage fast, especially when the thing is a foot long.
They make a very good weapon, how dare you for calling my knife stupid. Good day sir!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Knives are a legit tool for self defense. A fix blade knife with a sharp edge and point can do a lot of damage fast, especially when the thing is a foot long.
They make a very good weapon, how dare you for calling my knife stupid. Good day sir!
You said you carry a knife so you can stab an unarmed person instead of shooting them. Dumbest thing I've heard today.

Seriously, if you're really that ignorant you shouldn't be carrying a gun or a knife.

wayfair

swollen member

El Correcto

god is dead
Wut? Stabbing someone is cool with you, shooting them even better, but you wouldn't have your gun while being investigated, and actually fighting an unarmed assailant is something you wouldn't do?
Stabbing someone who is trying to harm you is completely okay in my book. Keep your hands to yourself like a grown up and don’t get poked. Why would I risk a concussion and missed time at work over something trivial that can be solved by stabbing them?

MAKAVELI

Stabbing someone who is trying to harm you is completely okay in my book. Keep your hands to yourself like a grown up and don’t get poked. Why would I risk a concussion and missed time at work over something trivial that can be solved by stabbing them?
Risk a concussion? You really are a :censored2:.:happy2:

MAKAVELI

London crime wave: Shock as six teenagers stabbed in 90 minutes

LONDON — Shocked residents of the British capital called for an end to a surge in violence that now includes six teenagers stabbed in the space of 90 minutes.

The incidents came days after London's murder rate surpassed New York City's for the first time. At least 55 people have been killed in London in 2018, over 30 of them in stabbings.

London crime wave: Shock as six teenagers stabbed in 90 minutes
You realize that you are making a case for gun control, right? LMFAO!