guns

floridays

I see you can't provide any evidence of similarities and the corealation to their homicide rates.
You got all of that from my post, amazing, you've been to neither. I simply addressed your assertion of nothing in common other than population. You didn't respond to my observation, have you been to either?
If not, with your claim, I'm left to assume you have studied about both and have concluded a lack of similarities. Simple as that.

It will be fine

You got all of that from my post, amazing, you've been to neither. I simply addressed your assertion of nothing in common other than population. You didn't respond to my observation, have you been to either?
If not, with your claim, I'm left to assume you have studied about both and have concluded a lack of similarities. Simple as that.
I've been to both. They aren't very similar cities. I'm not sure what point your trying to make.

floridays

I've been to both. They aren't very similar cities. I'm not sure what point your trying to make.
I too have been to both. The point I was trying to make is @MAKAVELI made a statement he was not qualified to make unless he has been to both or actually spent time researching them. Aside of the architecture they are quite similar. He posted they weren't similar (beyond population) and you parroted his claim. I made no claim, until now. When you both support your claims, I will respond to them.

MAKAVELI

I too have been to both. The point I was trying to make is @MAKAVELI made a statement he was not qualified to make unless he has been to both or actually spent time researching them. Aside of the architecture they are quite similar. He posted they weren't similar (beyond population) and you parroted his claim. I made no claim, until now. When you both support your claims, I will respond to them.
Being a tourist gives you the same qualifications I have to make a statement as to how similar they are.