guns

floridays

There's a surprise, lose an argument you started by providing nothing to back up your nonsensical statements and then call everyone names. Classic @floridays. Lol
I guess you're correct, I'm the only one that added any facts to support my statements, but it doesn't work like that in your world.

We're left with only similarity from @MAKAVELI population

floridays 1. global financial centers
2. major ocean going ports

and floridays could offer more, typical to your side you attempt to cut off conversation when you are shown to be wrong. I can offer more similarities but it is pointless, each day your side shows you have no regard for truth.
I guess you were the tourist @MAKAVELI was referring to. Hope you enjoyed Hard Rock London while you were there.

floridays

I agree!
Geez what a bunch of wah wahs... quack, quack, quack
I agree. @MAKAVELI shouldn't have made the claim population was the only similarity. Initially he responded to Dr. Brown and changed field. I get tired of leftists trying to change every argument to serve their needs. I don't really give a brown pile, I know what London is, Mak should confine his comments to Oakland or San Francisco or get a clue. In my own opinion, Fac Great Britain, nasty food, bad teeth, lousy weather. I have my own royal jewels, don't need to see the inbred's.

floridays

I say yes and wifey says no.
I have 3 at home.

I’ve had some balance issues in the last year or so.

Probably won’t but it’s a hell of an idea.
Hope your trip is a great one, would be a helluva nighttime jaunt, easy rider at night, 2018. Be safe, take care, if balance was no problem you could leave out and end up at the Santa Monica pier. Gonna go to THE CANYON? Take care, you're a good guy, best to mama and is Apollo there?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hope your trip is a great one, would be a helluva nighttime jaunt, easy rider at night, 2018. Be safe, take care, if balance was no problem you could leave out and end up at the Santa Monica pier. Gonna go to THE CANYON? Take care, you're a good guy, best to mama and is Apollo there?
Apollo is home and my daughter and friend are taking care of him.
A raccoon drug off his box of treats so my daughter had to buy some more.

Wifey is with me ... we are visiting her sister and family.

Been to the canyon multiple times.
Six trips to the south rim and two to the North rim.

floridays

Apollo is home and my daughter and friend are taking care of him.
A raccoon drug off his box of treats so my daughter had to buy some more.

Wifey is with me ... we are visiting her sister and family.

Been to the canyon multiple times.
Six trips to the south rim and two to the North rim.
Canyon, I got you, that's enough, those damn coons though stealing Apollos treats, that has to be dealt with. Have fun Sir.

floridays

Just go with Mustang convertible... done that twice.

Phoenix has a lot of convertibles for rent.
We both know it is not the same, but safety first. All of that safety crap changes, I imagine, when we decide to let it rip. I'm not at that point myself but when the time comes I hope I can physically comply. To let it rip of course. Stay on training wheels, you have a family and cat that still like you.