guns

floridays

Exactly so if one is in a state or local that doesn't require a background check for private gun sales, the seller isn't breaking any law if that gun is used in a crime or if the buyer is a felon. Got it.
I understand a lot more than you do, refer a previous post I made. Are there state and local laws that prosecute for homicide? If the answer is yes and if there are homicides that means a law is not a cure. Can you figure that one out? I'll put it on a personal level. I have no idea how old you are but was pot legal when you started smoking it? If it was not legal, did it stop you from doing it. A law does not stop a person from doing an act. Can you figure that out?

MAKAVELI

I understand a lot more than you do, refer a previous post I made. Are there state and local laws that prosecute for homicide? If the answer is yes and if there are homicides that means a law is not a cure. Can you figure that one out? I'll put it on a personal level. I have no idea how old you are but was pot legal when you started smoking it? If it was not legal, did it stop you from doing it. A law does not stop a person from doing an act. Can you figure that out?
I can figure out that you, personally, could benefit from smoking a joint.:happy2:

wayfair

swollen member
Gotta love these republican cuckservatives complaining about a federal gun law that doesn't exist.:happy2:

Which one are you referring to?

The background check??

There is no federal law requiring background checks in private sales(depending on your state)

buying or selling to/from a felon is.

pretty simple

MAKAVELI

The background check??

There is no federal law requiring background checks in private sales(depending on your state)

pretty simple
If I'm in a state that doesn't require background checks, how am I going to know if the other party is a felon? You really haven't thought this through, have you?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The background check??

pretty simple
Ya, it's pretty simple, yet you're still confused for some reason. No background check requirement. No way for me to know. No crime.

18 USC 922 (d):

(d) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person—
(1) is under indictment for, or has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;

vantexan

Those websites are not an accurate background check. And again if your state and federal doesn't require one how is that my responsibility?
If you care about people then yeah, it's your responsibility. Same as dealing drugs. If you care about people you wouldn't.