guns

floridays

No idea, but I can tell you what’s going to happen:

Nothing.

Where’s the leadership?

‘Thoughts and prayers ‘?
You certainly can respond personally, to what you want the politicians to do. What do you personally want? Is that easy enough to answer? You, one person, can you answer that. Sorry for being pompous and expecting an answer.

floridays

Agreed, it would be a grave mistake to politicize this.
The people that are related personally will grieve, no one else will, but the assault on the second amendment will continue, and the unfortunate fact is the assaulter's of the second amendment revel in these incidents of indiscriminate killings, it helps to further their cause.

floridays

If your metric is that no law will help, then just keep the victims in your thoughts and put them in your prayers.

This time, and the next, and the next.
Is there a law against murder or homicide, or involuntary manslaughter, or distributing illegal drugs....or ...or...or. Great thing we have all these laws and judges can sit around and eat Chick-fil-a all day. I know you are smarter than that. Just answer the question I asked initially. You want total confiscation of fire arms, pure and simple. I can tell you it will never happen.

oldngray

nowhere special
We heard you the first time. Saying it over and over doesn't make it true
sarcasm_11.jpg

newfie

The people that are related personally will grieve, no one else will, but the assault on the second amendment will continue, and the unfortunate fact is the assaulter's of the second amendment revel in these incidents of indiscriminate killings, it helps to further their cause.

but remain strangely silent when
vehicles are used
knives are used
or an armed police officer posted in a school quickly squashes such an attempt.