guns

BrownArmy

Is there a law against murder or homicide, or involuntary manslaughter, or distributing illegal drugs....or ...or...or. Great thing we have all these laws and judges can sit around and eat Chick-fil-a all day. I know you are smarter than that. Just answer the question I asked initially. You want total confiscation of fire arms, pure and simple. I can tell you it will never happen.

Incorrect.

When did I call for total confiscation of guns?

I answered your initial question, I have no idea what could fix this epidemic of mass shootings, but my guess is ‘nothing’ isn't a great strategy.

Know what else isn’t a good strategy?

Our piss-poor mental health treatment in this country.

Yahdah yahdah yahdah, thoughts and prayers.

floridays

What would you do to stop the scourge of mass shootings?
I would make the schools as safe as any other federal or state building, no matter the cost. If the cost is too high, you start with taking money from the federal, state, and local municipalities used for protection and give it to the kids protection. That's just me.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I would make the schools as safe as any other federal or state building, no matter the cost. If the cost is too high, you start with taking money from the federal, state, and local municipalities used for protection and give it to the kids protection. That's just me.
The Feds already give away billions to countries ( foreign aid ) that don't like us. End the FA and devote those funds to making sure our schools are safe.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I see the twisted media is being bias again .
The coat they are all showing has a Nazi medal which they all are mentioning , but they neglect to say that other badges are on it including a Russian Communist Party Star .

Ghost in the Darkness

More guns of course!

It doesn't take a genius to find a correlation between mass shootings and the graphic violence depicted in movies, tv shows, and video games. You feed kids a steady diet of crap, and you are completely shocked that cancer and diabetes are now a big problem. This whole thing reminds me of abortion, people make regrettable decisions and someone else has to pay the price for it.

We've earned our freedoms from the sacrifices of our forefathers, we will do whatever we need to do to keep them.

It will be fine

Society has raised

It doesn't take a genius to find a correlation between mass shootings and the graphic violence depicted in movies, tv shows, and video games. You feed kids a steady diet of crap, and you are completely shocked that cancer and diabetes are now a big problem. This whole thing reminds me of abortion, people make regrettable decisions and someone else has to pay the price for it.
We've earned our freedom from the sacrifices of our forefathers, we will do whatever we need to do to keep them.
Every other western society views the same movies, tv shows and video games. The difference is the amount of guns in circulation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let's see a 17 yr old to have weapons in his possession is illegal , he obtained and used said weapons illegally and you want to punish legal gun owners , who had nothing to do with him & his actions , as a result .
Why did you quote me to say this?
Just need someone to cry to?
What a snowflake.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

We've earned our freedoms from the sacrifices of our forefathers, we will do whatever we need to do to keep them.
you just vomited a load of garbage onto this thread
hope you feel better