guns

Meat

Well, I'm definitely having a better time than all of you.

Headed out to a festival where Atlanta Rhythm Section is playing.

Y'all go ahead and attack one another on things that has no relevance to yourselves. :geeky:

I picked up the paper this morning
And read all the daily blues
The world is one big tragedy
I wonder what I can do
About all the pain and injustice
About all of the sorrow
We're living in a danger zone
The world could end tomorrow
But I'm not gonna let it bother me tonight

A better time? ARS has sucked (at least lyrically) since R. Nix left the band. In case you didn’t know, that was in 1979.

newfie

Plenty of people. You should expand your social circle. Not everyone is the same. It's what makes life interesting

so you don't care what someone says about you? You've never responded to an insult or disagreement here because you don't care what people think or say about you?

MAKAVELI

You mean not politically correct!
I understood that before hand.
The Native Americans were not the peaceful environmentalist the left-wing goobers try to make them out to be.
No doubt that that the Europeans were guilty of conquest and subjugation but it was over a people that was already in decline both culturally and in general health.
Your argument sounds a lot like Holocaust deniers. Most of which is based in racism.

trickpony1

Just as your people believed this land and the people of Africa were their god given right to own.⏪

The blacks enslaved the blacks before the whites ever thought about it.

The stronger, more powerful tribes overran the weaker tribes and took prisoners.

It was these prisoners that were sold/traded to the white man who arrived in ships.

Blame your homies for slavery...not the whitey.

MAKAVELI

The blacks enslaved the blacks before the whites ever thought about it.

The stronger, more powerful tribes overran the weaker tribes and took prisoners.

It was these prisoners that were sold/traded to the white man who arrived in ships.

Blame your homies for slavery...not the whitey.
I'll blame the whitey for enslaving Africans here in Murica. You can try and deflect that fact all you want. Doesn't change history one bit.

trickpony1

If it's so oppressive here in America why don't you move back to the better life in Africa.

Seems like a simple solution.

oh wait...that won't work.
You won't be able to play the "race" card, the "oppressed" card or walk around with a chip on your shoulder.

Maybe you could open the first UPS hub in Africa and live the dream.