guns

menotyou

bella amicizia
Nice try TRP, but I have to be moderated and my posts are sometimes delayed for days.

You can thank yourself and the others who placed me in this position.

Peace

TOS
I gotta hear this one!!! How, ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH, did 555-or anyone else for that matter- cause you to say the things you said out of your mouth that led to you being moderated?

I really have to hear this one.

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, they finally arrested 2 former law abiding citizens, that went out and shot 5 black people (killed 3 of them) randomly in Oklahoma.

Well, they finally arrested 2 former law abiding citizens, that went out and shot 5 black people (killed 3 of them) randomly in Oklahoma.

Everyone,until they break a law, is a law abiding citizen. That would be like calling you a former UPS rule abiding employee.

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, you can obtain a gun in the teens, if you later on in life become a MUG, well , you still get to keep your gun.
Not so with a job.

bbsam

Staff member
I gotta hear this one!!! How, ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH, did 555-or anyone else for that matter- cause you to say the things you said out of your mouth that led to you being moderated?

I really have to hear this one.
You don't believe in mind control?

Well, you can obtain a gun in the teens, if you later on in life become a MUG, well , you still get to keep your gun.
Not so with a job.

Commit a felony here and its against the law to own a gun so there goes your theory there. As far a downing a MUG and stupidly losing your job, well you're the expert there.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Not so with a job.

A criminal of any age can obtain anything (guns, alcohol, drugs) if they are determined and willing to steal them or pay another criminal for them.

A teenager cannot legally purchase a handgun in the USA. Nor can anyone with a felony criminal record.

bbsam

Staff member
At my age I am more worried about bladder control.
Isn't that strange? We spend the first few years trying to gain control, spend 50 to 70 years when allowing oneself to stand fully clothed in a public non-restroom area and let the bladder run free is nearly impossible for the brain to over-rule the bladder control, and then in many cases lose control again. I wonder what the physiology is behind that.