guns

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think they would've needed the grand jury for murder charges, but lesser charges or no charges could be handled by just the prosecutor. Republican Angela Corey...

menotyou

bella amicizia
But, if he is innocent, and there is no just cause for charges, let it go. I have been on the end of defending myself for something I didn't do. You shouldn't have to hire an attorney and defend your self, if there isn't enough evidence. I know the pundits are telling us we should think this and we should think that, but none of us were there. We have no idea what happened. I don't think the Martin kid should have ended up dead because of this incident, but I wasn't there and have no idea what ACTUALLY happened.

moreluck

golden ticket member
(Click Orlando) — A Sanford police car parked near the Trayvon Martin shooting scene was found Tuesday morning with bullet holes in it, according to authorities.

The cruiser was parked across the street from the Retreat at Twin Lakes apartment complex, near the front of Bentley Elementary School.

Police said no one was inside the cruiser, but gunfire knocked out at least one window on the car. Witnesses said they heard six shots; at least two bullets struck the patrol car.

Sanford police said the cruiser had been parked in front of Bentley Elementary for the past couple of weeks at the request of school officials who had concerns about safety issues.

Police removed the car from the scene, and an investigation is ongoing

But, if he is innocent, and there is no just cause for charges, let it go. I have been on the end of defending myself for something I didn't do. You shouldn't have to hire an attorney and defend your self, if there isn't enough evidence. I know the pundits are telling us we should think this and we should think that, but none of us were there. We have no idea what happened. I don't think the Martin kid should have ended up dead because of this incident, but I wasn't there and have no idea what ACTUALLY happened.
That is exactly what I have been trying to tell everyone from the start.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Harvard doesn't mean squat to me...............that's an Obama credential too. Big whoop!

Sometimes, I wonder what you drink in the mornings as you post. Did michael jackson leave you his "jesus juice" ?

I say that because you say things that are truly amazing. You say that HARVARD is an OBAMA credential?? Seriously? Obama spent 3 years there earning a degree and you want to criticise that? What it appears is that you and MITT ROMNEY, (oh yeah, the guy your stuck with) cant seem to keep your feet out of your mouths.

ROMNEY spent 4 years at harvard earning two lower degrees.

Romney Not the ‘Best Messenger’ for Harvard Attacks on Obama - ABC News

I dont know if you enjoy providing me with my morning giggles, but you do a great job!!!!

Peace Sugar

TOS

4/10/12

(Click Orlando) — A Sanford police car parked near the Trayvon Martin shooting scene was found Tuesday morning with bullet holes in it, according to authorities.

The cruiser was parked across the street from the Retreat at Twin Lakes apartment complex, near the front of Bentley Elementary School.

Police said no one was inside the cruiser, but gunfire knocked out at least one window on the car. Witnesses said they heard six shots; at least two bullets struck the patrol car.

Sanford police said the cruiser had been parked in front of Bentley Elementary for the past couple of weeks at the request of school officials who had concerns about safety issues.

Police removed the car from the scene, and an investigation is ongoing

Well,cars do have hoods.