Herman Cain

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I could debate Obama, and I am no historian or genius. Nor are you as has been proven. Obama is a lackless, listless, idiot, phenomenom, educated but ignorant, person of color who won because of his color, not because of any ambitions, or super high intelligence. (57 states, nebulizer, etc) no experience, no job experience, let iran run amuck and kill us, send guns to Mexico to outlaw guns in the US. Get people klilled because of him and his goons inexperience.
Oh I could go on but you know what, he calls us lazy.What a freaking idiot, he has no idea what it takes to qualify as tired. Im tired, i worked 11 hrs, hes fricking tired, give me a break. Shoot too many holes today, too many baskets? he is a tired SOB no doubt, but its not from defending, or protecting our country. Maybe from defaming it, or downgrading it, still not from working.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What, coz Im honest? Try that sometime, and maybe you wouldnt be selling weiners.
PS I got some moonshine cherries for Christmas, Guess what ??? Bet you cant guess, yeah right. We ate them off property, not in front of our boss. How dumb are you, look at your history, loser.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
2280 replies. 31,726 views to a man no one cared about. Imagine that.
Nothing has been proven, had to stop the bleeding. I would give up my career, my goals, my job, to protect my family. Then I would use my lawyer to sue the pants off all of them.
I have seen no proof, since he finally dropped out.
I saw no proof before. I agree if he was innocent he should have stayed and fought, but sometimes the money machine rules.
Enjoy the rest of your Cain bashing. it seems it is all that keeps you alive. Like a blood sucking leech.

Go right on believing, but when you find more disappointment, Blame Yourself! I can hardly wait for Cain to "sue". On what basis? The truth, if and when it comes out, is certainly going to make him look like even more of a fool. The GOP Clown Car drives on....minus a floormat.

klein

Für Meno :)
What, coz Im honest? Try that sometime, and maybe you wouldnt be selling weiners.
PS I got some moonshine cherries for Christmas, Guess what ??? Bet you cant guess, yeah right. We ate them off property, not in front of our boss. How dumb are you, look at your history, loser.

I'm in the process of getting rich as an independant company , (and just not hot dogs).
My winter business is taking off, my e-mail inbox is filling up with new clients daily. Even my brother currently visiting me can't believe how fast my new venture is taking off.
Him and I can both see it growing that I'll soon need to hire.

And even my weiner business , you would have been lucky to have worked for me.
When was the last time you netted over $500 for 9 hrs of work ? That's what I paid the person I hired , and she deserved it, too.

But, now this winter business is taking off....
If worse comes to worse (things go great), I'll need to hire plenty more.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
klein;910174When was the last time you netted over $500 for 9 hrs of work ?[/QUOTE said:
Last few weeks, $96 an hour...and i did it without drinking on the job. Do you sell your weiners while sober? Do you let your employees drink while on the clock? Would you fire them if you caught them drinking while on the clock? Are all Canadian's Tube steak lovers or is it just you?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I could debate Obama, and I am no historian or genius. Nor are you as has been proven. Obama is a lackless, listless, idiot, phenomenom, educated but ignorant, person of color who won because of his color, not because of any ambitions, or super high intelligence. (57 states, nebulizer, etc) no experience, no job experience, let iran run amuck and kill us, send guns to Mexico to outlaw guns in the US. Get people klilled because of him and his goons inexperience.
Oh I could go on but you know what, he calls us lazy.What a freaking idiot, he has no idea what it takes to qualify as tired. Im tired, i worked 11 hrs, hes fricking tired, give me a break. Shoot too many holes today, too many baskets? he is a tired SOB no doubt, but its not from defending, or protecting our country. Maybe from defaming it, or downgrading it, still not from working.

WOW, you recited all the talking points for FOXED SPEWS for the months of sept , oct and nov 2011 all in one paragraph! A new record!

Thanks!

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm in the process of getting rich as an independant company , (and just not hot dogs).
My winter business is taking off, my e-mail inbox is filling up with new clients daily. Even my brother currently visiting me can't believe how fast my new venture is taking off.
Him and I can both see it growing that I'll soon need to hire.

And even my weiner business , you would have been lucky to have worked for me.
When was the last time you netted over $500 for 9 hrs of work ? That's what I paid the person I hired , and she deserved it, too.

But, now this winter business is taking off....
If worse comes to worse (things go great), I'll need to hire plenty more.

You dont have to validate yourself to these people. Why should you? So far, youve shown more common sense then all the cain supporters combined. OHHH, sour grapes for a bunch of suckers who bought into a stupid dream.

Game over. Time to pick another horse, just like we said they would back in August, it just took them two more months and some cash to figure it out.

peace.

bbsam

Staff member
What all this comes down to is opinion. Proof isn't just for legality.

I could say you were a sadomasopedorobonecrobestialic , but without proof, no one should believe it.

Yes I do give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time. I find that much more pleasing than being judgmental.
It is the Republican base that ran away from Cain. Seems they are the judgemental ones since as you say, there was no proof and we know how Democrats rallied around Clinton.

klein

Für Meno :)
Last few weeks, $96 an hour...and i did it without drinking on the job. Do you sell your weiners while sober? Do you let your employees drink while on the clock? Would you fire them if you caught them drinking while on the clock? Are all Canadian's Tube steak lovers or is it just you?

In matter of fact, I do drink on selected locations on the job, like the Outdoor Rock Concert, and yes, I even bought the women (our staff), vodka coolers and beer. - Customers even bought them drinks.
Who cares ? It's not all about work, it's about having fun at the same time, too !

How many buisness lunch meetings take place in every corperation where a glass of wine or beer is being served at the table ?
Those upper bosses get paid for it, too - lunch and alcoholic beverage while "on the clock".

Maybe, you're right, and Canadian cities are much more famous and better well known for hot dogs then New York and other US cities ?
You travel lots - you'ld know best.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In matter of fact, I do drink on selected locations on the job, like the Outdoor Rock Concert, and yes, I even bought the women (our staff), vodka coolers and beer. - Customers even bought them drinks.
Who cares ? It's not all about work, it's about having fun at the same time, too !

How many buisness lunch meetings take place in every corperation where a glass of wine or beer is being served at the table ?
Those upper bosses get paid for it, too - lunch and alcoholic beverage while "on the clock".

Maybe, you're right, and Canadian cities are much more famous and better well known for hot dogs then New York and other US cities ?
You travel lots - you'ld know best.

You're at an event.....you drink......How do you get home? I'm sure you are responsible and have a designated driver.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OMG! I almost peed myself laughing so hard! Thanks!
mr-hankey-howdy-ho4.jpg

Peace.

What a 'girlie' comment!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
WOW, you recited all the talking points for FOXED SPEWS for the months of sept , oct and nov 2011 all in one paragraph! A new record!

Thanks!

Peace.

It always amazes me how they try and pretend that their posts are actual thoughts, not just GOP talking points. Rush or FOX present them in the morning, and the rest of the Right Wing media follows along until the next new set are presented the next day. Just like the Pope making dicates from the Vatican. Sheep.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Only a few of you would get this humor. I accidently got it, watching it with my 30 something kids. Not actually an adult conversation, but carry on.

I doubt that few Republican watch South Park. They cannot figure it out, which is about what I'd expect. May I recommend the recent Penn State episode?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I doubt that few Republican watch South Park. They cannot figure it out, which is about what I'd expect. May I recommend the recent Penn State episode?
I quit watching CARTOONS when I grew up...............some mature quicker than others. Men are the slowest!