Herman Cain

Wow, that's a logical comeback. I'm completely informed when I watch South Park. Part of the joke is that they intentionally butcher foreign languages, usually as a means of showing Right Wing ignorance of other cultures. Righties don't care what they say anyway, and therein lies one of the many jokes you don't get.

The Simpsons also requires a fair amount of knowledge to get the jokes and innuendo. Out of your league.

Funny, I don't understand Dennis Miller "humor', so maybe it's a political thing. The guy is just lame. I've tried listening to him, and he just plays off the Right talking points. Really lame.
Your whole premiss is lame and quite frankly this discussion isn't worth any more web space. Sorry you are incapable of understanding, I'm tire for trying to enlighten you. Oh WOW, know I'm beginng to sound like you. shoot me now.

UPS Lifer

Toonertoo, your last couple of posts really hit the nail on the head. Now we are at 2300 plus posts. Ubers continue to rant about a "nobody". This kind of reminds of how moths move toward the light. They can't stop until the light burns them!

Realistically, this thread is more about your post 2289 describing the affect of the idiot & his wife who are currently "occupying" the White House. The direction of our country and it's destiny depends on Buck getting voted out next November. We need to rally around who ever his opponent is. I am disappointed on the direction things have gone but we will move on and I have confidence the best candidate will rise to the top and through the will of the AMERICAN people (which does not include the ubers) will prevail next November.

Not sure when this thread will end (because the moths keep coming to the flame) but it has been very enlightening and thank you for starting it.

wkmac

Toonertoo, your last couple of posts really hit the nail on the head. Now we are at 2300 plus posts. Ubers continue to rant about a "nobody". This kind of reminds of how moths move toward the light. They can't stop until the light burns them!

Realistically, this thread is more about your post 2289 describing the affect of the idiot & his wife who are currently "occupying" the White House. The direction of our country and it's destiny depends on Buck getting voted out next November. We need to rally around who ever his opponent is. I am disappointed on the direction things have gone but we will move on and I have confidence the best candidate will rise to the top and through the will of the AMERICAN people (which does not include the ubers) will prevail next November.

Not sure when this thread will end (because the moths keep coming to the flame) but it has been very enlightening and thank you for starting it.

If this thread is nothing but moths going to the light, why are you then following them?

BTW: Watched the film Silverado yesterday afternoon and in the film the Danny Glover character goes to the bar to get a drink. In this establishment, persons of his color were not welcomed and thus he was addressed as "Buck". Seems some people just don't understand history and terms used and I'm not talking about the folks in the film either.

[video=youtube;e3WusDXveMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3WusDXveMU[/video]

UPS Lifer

I don't care what anyone else thinks the meaning of Buck is.... We have been over this before. It is a play on words. :wink2: !! You must have missed that series of posts.

I have always been fascinated by moths filying into the fire! It is down right entertaining!

If this thread is nothing but moths going to the light, why are you then following them?

BTW: Watched the film Silverado yesterday afternoon and in the film the Danny Glover character goes to the bar to get a drink. In this establishment, persons of his color were not welcomed and thus he was addressed as "Buck". Seems some people just don't understand history and terms used and I'm not talking about the folks in the film either.

[video=youtube;e3WusDXveMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3WusDXveMU[/video]
Stirring up more trouble?

By the way, great movie.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't care what anyone else thinks the meaning of Buck is.... We have been over this before. It is a play on words. :wink2: !! You must have missed that series of posts.

I have always been fascinated by moths filying into the fire! It is down right entertaining!

Yep, you're one heck of a big "Buck" yourself. Don't take offense, because it's just a play on words.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'll bet all of Herman's Hoes (a new TV series?) could describe his body in intimate detail if necessary. As in he (hypothetically, of course) has a large mole on his left butt cheek or a curve in a certain part of his anatomy like Bill Clinton. Cain dropped out because he knew that kind of information was coming next. Maybe he'll sing a song to Jesus asking why his winkie led him astray. "I had to tell Jeesuz, about my winkie, and how my winkie, let me down". Blame Your Winkie!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Turn out the lights the competitions over, the losers are the winners here tonight. (travis tritt)
or something close to it
Merry Christmas Everyone!

wkmac

"I dont want to kill ya and you dont wanta be dead!!" "Today, my jurisdiction ends here!!" Agreed, great movie.

You forgot the "pick up my hat" part. LOL! Great scene and good movie. IMO, Jeff Fahey in the part of Tyree was made for that character with those cold eyes of his. "Hey Paden, where's the dog!" And the relationship of Kevin Kline's character to Linda Hunt's character I really enjoyed. But as a fan of the great American composer Aaron Copeland, the soundscore of explosive brass, that Intro and that Copelandesque quality to it, really made the movie. In that initial scene after the "my jurisdiction ends here" where the now 4 heroes ride together across the prairie towards Silverado, as that purely western americana music played, I found myself waiting for that great voice of Frankie Lane to que in singing the heroes ballad.

"He rode a Blazing Saddles!"

:rofl:

Damn, I love that movie too!

Opps, hope Tooner doesn't get mad as we've taken this thread off topic to something better IMO!
:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
You forgot the "pick up my hat" part. LOL! Great scene and good movie. IMO, Jeff Fahey in the part of Tyree was made for that character with those cold eyes of his. "Hey Paden, where's the dog!" And the relationship of Kevin Kline's character to Linda Hunt's character I really enjoyed. But as a fan of the great American composer Aaron Copeland, the soundscore of explosive brass, that Intro and that Copelandesque quality to it, really made the movie. In that initial scene after the "my jurisdiction ends here" where the now 4 heroes ride together across the prairie towards Silverado, as that purely western americana music played, I found myself waiting for that great voice of Frankie Lane to que in singing the heroes ballad.

"He rode a Blazing Saddles!"

:rofl:

Damn, I love that movie too!

Opps, hope Tooner doesn't get mad as we've taken this thread off topic to something better IMO!
:happy-very:
Y'all could start your own 'cowboy' thread.

klein

Für Meno :)
Wkmac, your hero lost out on this one !

What did these women have to gain back in 1990 ? They were working !
Why check their backgrounds on what they have done since ?
Besides, 2 other women didn't come forward, 1 of them working for the feds, that didn't want to make it public.

Asking for DNA.... well , unlike the Clinton case, these 4 women were sexual harrassed, not being sexual active, and besides that - it's over 20 years ago !
Now, for the long term relationship woman.... yup, if she really wanted, she could come up with DNA from Hermit !
In the matress, perhaps, or carpet, wherever.

But, Cain gave up before that was even neccesary.
Besides, it's not that important - like who gives a damn ?

If Cain really wants to defend himself, he can hire a lawyer with his book sales, and with the money he made thru political donations (from tooner and brett, and many more), and sue her !

Then she would come up with evidence !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It was the assumption of guilt that ended his campaign . Not that there was any physical proof as you keep referring to.
How would you respond if someone stood next to all your hotdog carts holding a sign that reflected poorly on the products that you sell. Something like all dogs made from real dogs.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It was the assumption of guilt that ended his campaign . Not that there was any physical proof as you keep referring to.
How would you respond if someone stood next to all your hotdog carts holding a sign that reflected poorly on the products that you sell. Something like all dogs made from real dogs.

Ya BABA, the old rule of "if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck" doesnt apply to Herman Cain.

All innocent men quit doing something on false charges from women they "know" or give money too. False Sexual harrassment and affairs are always the case in those scenarios, what were the rest of us thinking?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You quack like you know what you're talking about. You waddle like you know what you're talking about.....so where's the blood alcohol level for Laura Bush? Huh?
'Ducking' again?

Ya BABA, the old rule of "if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck" doesnt apply to Herman Cain.

All innocent men quit doing something on false charges from women they "know" or give money too. False Sexual harrassment and affairs are always the case in those scenarios, what were the rest of us thinking?

Peace.
Posts like this one make it so easy. One of these days, you may learn that ALL ....name of your choosing......rarely do anything. ALL democrats are not hateful , lying, spiteful A holes, but some of them are. ALL republicans are not war mongers, evangelicals, cloaked rapists although some are.