Herman Cain

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It was the assumption of guilt that ended his campaign . Not that there was any physical proof as you keep referring to.
How would you respond if someone stood next to all your hotdog carts holding a sign that reflected poorly on the products that you sell. Something like all dogs made from real dogs.

No, it was Cain's assessment that he (Cain) was a dead duck due to allegations he couldn't or wouldn't disprove. Again, why does a courageous capitalist like Herman go down without defending himself? Simple. Cain knew that if push came to shove and that it came down to DNA or other evidence, that he would be absolutely proven to be a fraud and a liar. That would be a trifecta, because we already know he's dumb.

How did Cain possibly think that none of his past was going to come back and haunt him? That's just stupid on his part, with maybe a dose of tremendous ego thrown into the pizza dough for good measure.

Guilty....that's why he "suspended" the campaign. If all of the good stuff came to light with Ginger and all his other hoes, all of his books and motivational CD's would sit on the shelf and he'd lose millions.

"I must tell Jesus, I lied my ass-off, I'm must tell Jesus what a pice of crap I (Herman) am". Big effing hypocrite.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, it was Cain's assessment that he (Cain) was a dead duck due to allegations he couldn't or wouldn't disprove. Again, why does a courageous capitalist like Herman go down without defending himself? Simple. Cain knew that if push came to shove and that it came down to DNA or other evidence, that he would be absolutely proven to be a fraud and a liar. That would be a trifecta, because we already know he's dumb.

How did Cain possibly think that none of his past was going to come back and haunt him? That's just stupid on his part, with maybe a dose of tremendous ego thrown into the pizza dough for good measure.

Guilty....that's why he "suspended" the campaign. If all of the good stuff came to light with Ginger and all his other hoes, all of his books and motivational CD's would sit on the shelf and he'd lose millions.

"I must tell Jesus, I lied my ass-off, I'm must tell Jesus what a pice of crap I (Herman) am". Big effing hypocrite.
I actually saw the picture of Anthony's weiner. Where's the proof now ??......it'll never amount to anything now that he's suspended. Those bitches will crawl back from the swamp they came from.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I actually saw the picture of Anthony's weiner. Where's the proof now ??......it'll never amount to anything now that he's suspended. Those bitches will crawl back from the swamp they came from.

If they crawl back, it's because Herman has paid them off. He's the one who cheated on the wife, but you try and paint him as a victim. He's a predator. His wife is the victim here.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If they crawl back, it's because Herman has paid them off. He's the one who cheated on the wife, but you try and paint him as a victim. He's a predator. His wife is the victim here.
I feel differently.....He may have flirted or been cute with women, but I don't believe he played like Tiger Woods did. I think these women saw a "golden" opportunity and lied to try to get paid off. one of the women had pulled this stunt on her other job too. They are career grifters.
Mrs. Cain probably told Herman to get his butt back home and that's what he did. She's no victim!! She's the boss!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont know if he is the victim or they are, Seems to be no evidence that they are.
If they are it, is good this process sorted them out.
But and you know that everything before butt is bullschitt right.
His family had already been hurt, most of us saw it for what it was, and now we are left with people who can debate til the cows come home, and win against Obama with all their brains tied behind their back and still he will win. And we will get four more years, as he will play the race card at every turn.
with Herman, a successful man who wnats the best for us, no one could have played the race card, and Obama would have been slaughtered with all Cains faults, hes smarter hands down than Obama.
But we are left with what we are.
I dont get why people who want the best for America dont see that Obama is a loser. He is so bad I dont believe I am having this discussion. I dont believe that America is going to be ruined, By Obama and we are going to let it continue.
Please Hillary run, anyone run in the democratic party, surely you have someone better than this dude.

klein

Für Meno :)
I feel differently.....He may have flirted or been cute with women, but I don't believe he played like Tiger Woods did. I think these women saw a "golden" opportunity and lied to try to get paid off. one of the women had pulled this stunt on her other job too. They are career grifters.
Mrs. Cain probably told Herman to get his butt back home and that's what he did. She's no victim!! She's the boss!!

Great, so MRS Cain would have run the country !

UPS Lifer

The fire is smoldering yet the moths keep flying toward where the fire was. This is an amazing show! Thank you!

It is not hard to see why "Fire & Brimstone" Buck oFama has the support of all the moths! Just keep flying into the light of the fire!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DNA ?
MrFedEx and klein continue to claim such evidence exists, are the rest of us unaware of some secret only these two know ?
How are you two about the stains on Monica's dress ?
Please enlighten us all.

klein

Für Meno :)
DNA ?
MrFedEx and klein continue to claim such evidence exists, are the rest of us unaware of some secret only these two know ?
How are you two about the stains on Monica's dress ?
Please enlighten us all.

The evidence is there if Cain pushes it.
Simple as that.
But, he gave up instead.

Do you think he would have made a good prez by giving up so easily ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The fire is smoldering yet the moths keep flying toward where the fire was. This is an amazing show! Thank you!

It is not hard to see why "Fire & Brimstone" Buck oFama has the support of all the moths! Just keep flying into the light of the fire!

How come you don't call Herman "Buck"? Buck Cain, that's got a ring to it, doesn't it? Like a Dumb Buck. or someone who can't stop thinking about Bucking all them skanky hoes instead of his loving wife. I wonder how Gloria (Mrs. Cain) is handling all of Herman's Bucking around? Don't need no DNA, just being scared of the facts was enough to shake Cain to his foundation, which was apparently made of rice paper. Those dollar signs meant a lot more to him than his integrity. Oh, that's right, Buck Cain doesn't have any integrity.

"I've got to tell Jeesuz, that I'm a Dumb Buck".

Wkmac, your hero lost out on this one !

What did these women have to gain back in 1990 ? They were working !
Why check their backgrounds on what they have done since ?
Besides, 2 other women didn't come forward, 1 of them working for the feds, that didn't want to make it public.

Asking for DNA.... well , unlike the Clinton case, these 4 women were sexual harrassed, not being sexual active, and besides that - it's over 20 years ago !
Now, for the long term relationship woman.... yup, if she really wanted, she could come up with DNA from Hermit !
In the matress, perhaps, or carpet, wherever.

But, Cain gave up before that was even neccesary.
Besides, it's not that important - like who gives a damn ?

If Cain really wants to defend himself, he can hire a lawyer with his book sales, and with the money he made thru political donations (from tooner and brett, and many more), and sue her !

Then she would come up with evidence !
Hero? Didn't see anyone claiming this guy to be a hero. In fact his message was using the Cain situation as an example of the leftist media bias not about Cain being innocent or guilty. Of course you won't understand that because you are one of the left wing media sheep and fail daily to use common sense. You never pass on a chance to slam the USA, specially the right side of politics.
The only reason you want to believe the "long term affair" claim is it is against an American Republican. The failure of her to provide evidence shows that her mission was not to prove her allegations because of a promise to her son, but to get Cain out of the race. If the mission was the former, she would not have stopped when he quit the campaign. Here's a hint, if there was evidence that they were really in a long term sexual affair, the evidence would have been shown.

It was the assumption of guilt that ended his campaign . Not that there was any physical proof as you keep referring to.
How would you respond if someone stood next to all your hotdog carts holding a sign that reflected poorly on the products that you sell. Something like all dogs made from real dogs.
This is exactly the situation here/ So many people ASSUME Cain is guilty 1. because they WANT to believe it, 2. it fits into their personal agenda. Evidence of that is shown in posts on here from Fedex, Klein, TOS and a couple other common suspects.

Thank you for proving my point.
Actually, Cain's assessment to suspend was because he knew the assumption of guilt would cause undue stress to his family and detract from his campaign. If he had been the first "celebrity" accused of affairs, etc he might have been caught off guard with false accusations, but he isn't the first ans sure won't be the last. Justin (yuk) Beiber just went threw the same thing. Like Cain's accusers Beiber's accuser wanted to crawl back into her hole and hide when pushed for proof.

This just another assumption of guilt without any substance. Cain is a wealthy man no doubt, yet with all his money it is a penitence compared to the campaign war chest of zer0bama.
You asked, "Again, why does a courageous capitalist like Herman go down without defending himself?" Tell me, how would one go about defending himself other than deny what was claimed? How does one prove nothing happened? The fact is you can't prove something didn't happen, but you can prove something DID happen. That hasn't been proven.

Great, so MRS Cain would have run the country !
That's just a stupid comment. (attacking the post, not the poster)

Simple as that.
But, he gave up instead.

Oh, the evidence is there? Where? The woman said she came forward because her son asked her to? Really? Then why hasn't she published all this proof, her promise to her son was to make things right. Making allegations without proof is right?

How come you don't call Herman "Buck"? Buck Cain, that's got a ring to it, doesn't it? Like a Dumb Buck. or someone who can't stop thinking about Bucking all them skanky hoes instead of his loving wife. I wonder how Gloria (Mrs. Cain) is handling all of Herman's Bucking around? Don't need no DNA, just being scared of the facts was enough to shake Cain to his foundation, which was apparently made of rice paper. Those dollar signs meant a lot more to him than his integrity. Oh, that's right, Buck Cain doesn't have any integrity.

Why would he call Cain "Buck Herman" unless he was thinking "friend&#k Herman"? That's your thing and you said it, happy now? Well, of course you're happy Cain is out of the race and you have been successful in slamming someone, anyone from the right side. Your left wing rhetoric is just making you bitter, I worry about you.

P

pickup

I dont know if he is the victim or they are, Seems to be no evidence that they are.
If they are it, is good this process sorted them out.
But and you know that everything before butt is bullschitt right.
His family had already been hurt, most of us saw it for what it was, and now we are left with people who can debate til the cows come home, and win against Obama with all their brains tied behind their back and still he will win. And we will get four more years, as he will play the race card at every turn.
with Herman, a successful man who wnats the best for us, no one could have played the race card, and Obama would have been slaughtered with all Cains faults, hes smarter hands down than Obama.
But we are left with what we are.
I dont get why people who want the best for America dont see that Obama is a loser. He is so bad I dont believe I am having this discussion. I dont believe that America is going to be ruined, By Obama and we are going to let it continue.
Please Hillary run, anyone run in the democratic party, surely you have someone better than this dude.

I want Obama out too so it is good that Cain got out now and it is good that this came to light now as opposed to during the time he might have been the Republican nominee. Cain did not properly vet himself or let others know in his campaign so that they could vet him. He had too much baggage. I also believe where there is smoke , there is fire especially with the one that he had a 13 year relationship with.

Assuming that he is innocent of all these allegations, he did not prepare himself for the disclosures of these incidents. He screwed himself.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Simple as that.
But, he gave up instead.

How do you know? Have you seen it? You just say what you think and treat it like it's fact!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Because in the game, Herman Cain would be Cerman Hain.....there would be no "buck" unless there's a '******' !!you don't get the game.......

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because in the game, Herman Cain would be Cerman Hain.....there would be no "buck" unless there's a '******' !!you don't get the game.......

I get the game, but it's funny how the reversal also results in a slur. Besides, why would you object to me calling Herman "Buck" anyway? You've already told us that the term is meaningless. He's probably with one of his hoes right now...just after he got out of church.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hero? Didn't see anyone claiming this guy to be a hero. In fact his message was using the Cain situation as an example of the leftist media bias not about Cain being innocent or guilty. Of course you won't understand that because you are one of the left wing media sheep and fail daily to use common sense. You never pass on a chance to slam the USA, specially the right side of politics.
The only reason you want to believe the "long term affair" claim is it is against an American Republican. The failure of her to provide evidence shows that her mission was not to prove her allegations because of a promise to her son, but to get Cain out of the race. If the mission was the former, she would not have stopped when he quit the campaign. Here's a hint, if there was evidence that they were really in a long term sexual affair, the evidence would have been shown.

This is exactly the situation here/ So many people ASSUME Cain is guilty 1. because they WANT to believe it, 2. it fits into their personal agenda. Evidence of that is shown in posts on here from Fedex, Klein, TOS and a couple other common suspects.

Thank you for proving my point.
Actually, Cain's assessment to suspend was because he knew the assumption of guilt would cause undue stress to his family and detract from his campaign. If he had been the first "celebrity" accused of affairs, etc he might have been caught off guard with false accusations, but he isn't the first ans sure won't be the last. Justin (yuk) Beiber just went threw the same thing. Like Cain's accusers Beiber's accuser wanted to crawl back into her hole and hide when pushed for proof.

This just another assumption of guilt without any substance. Cain is a wealthy man no doubt, yet with all his money it is a penitence compared to the campaign war chest of zer0bama.
You asked, "Again, why does a courageous capitalist like Herman go down without defending himself?" Tell me, how would one go about defending himself other than deny what was claimed? How does one prove nothing happened? The fact is you can't prove something didn't happen, but you can prove something DID happen. That hasn't been proven.

That's just a stupid comment. (attacking the post, not the poster)

Oh, the evidence is there? Where? The woman said she came forward because her son asked her to? Really? Then why hasn't she published all this proof, her promise to her son was to make things right. Making allegations without proof is right?

Why would he call Cain "Buck Herman" unless he was thinking "friend&#k Herman"? That's your thing and you said it, happy now? Well, of course you're happy Cain is out of the race and you have been successful in slamming someone, anyone from the right side. Your left wing rhetoric is just making you bitter, I worry about you.

I think my "assumptions" are pretty good. The proof is in Cain's willingness to abandon ship rather than confront his accusers. If truly innocent, he had nothing to worry about. He was very worried, and stepped-off the Cain Train. That should be a very obvious indicator that things weren't going to get better for him.

Why can't you guys just admit the fact that Cain didn't have the cajones for either the campaign or the presidency? He quit, in order to save what little of his reputation he had left so he could cash-in with Righties who still believe in him. Hypothetically, if they did find a blue dress in Ginger's closet with DNA evidence, would you still support Cain?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think my "assumptions" are pretty good. The proof is in Cain's willingness to abandon ship rather than confront his accusers. If truly innocent, he had nothing to worry about. He was very worried, and stepped-off the Cain Train. That should be a very obvious indicator that things weren't going to get better for him.

Why can't you guys just admit the fact that Cain didn't have the cajones for either the campaign or the presidency? He quit, in order to save what little of his reputation he had left so he could cash-in with Righties who still believe in him. Hypothetically, if they did find a blue dress in Ginger's closet with DNA evidence, would you still support Cain?

YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT.

Herman Cain lacked the Cajones to address the problem of the women and affairs. How was he going to address the problems of a nation? Arent those a bit tougher?

The man was a circus clown cloaked in his blackness and used as an experiment by the GOP. HE clearly lacked character and integrity and the intelligence to establish any of either.

The GOP will NEVER have a black man at the head of the table, no matter what kind of circus atmosphere they try to present. The party of the Good ole boys will always be the party of the good ole boys for decades to come.

CAIN was and is a LOSER.

I hope he does the right thing and disapears from politics alltogether. Stop embarrassing his wife and family and move on with his life.

Peace.