Herman Cain

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
wow, I didnt see the whole debate, but have since seen the first half I missed. And I have listened to the vids that Ron Paul tried to say he lied about the fed. he said the same thing there he said tonight. He did not lie about what he said.
I saw a man with a plan, courteous, polite, and to the point. And a group of other candidates trying to tear him apart. Kind of like they do on here.
it was a Cain roast in MO and I think he did well.
Romney, as good as ever
Perry tired already.
Bachman as chirpy as ever
Paul as grumpy as ever, but I like him
Huntsman, very good, and probably the best global knowledge candidate
Gingrich, pretty darn good, but kept trying to bring it back to what he wanted to discuss.
Santorum, sanitarium, too whiny.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
HAHAHAHAH.....we have a winner!

Peace.

Cain's chances to become President are just about zero. What a motley collection of asshats the GOP has to offer us anyway. 1 Mormon flip-flopper, a second Mormon who actually seems sane, a crazy woman, a token pizza man with pepperoni for brains, a crazy old Libertarian coot, and a cowboy religious zealot who has a lower IQ than Dubya. All losers.

Note to Right Wing Evangelicals: Mormons are essentially unelectable due to your narrow spiritual views.

brett636

moreluck:888013 said:
For Christ's sake, we already had a Quaker for president.....so what's the dif ????

What we are witnessing is the left projecting its own shortsightedness onto us on the right. You see they are incapable of seeing a world without bigots and racists because that is what they are most heavily comprised of. Herman Cain has a real shot at the nomination just like Perry and Romney do and the polls prove this. It's the bigots on the left that cannot envision a world that makes that possible because that is not the kind of world they strive to create.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Cain: “Obama’s Never Been Part Of The Black Experience In America”…[/h]
POTUS-Cain-550x308.jpg

Cain appeared on Neil Boortz today:
Boortz, at the tail end of the interview, asks Cain how he’d do in a debate against Obama: “It would almost be no contest.”
Ticking off ways he could compete with Obama, Boortz says that Cain would be able to talk about the black experience in America.
Cain’s response: “[Obama’s] never been a part of the black experience in America.”

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Cain's chances to become President are just about zero. What a motley collection of asshats the GOP has to offer us anyway. 1 Mormon flip-flopper, a second Mormon who actually seems sane, a crazy woman, a token pizza man with pepperoni for brains, a crazy old Libertarian coot, and a cowboy religious zealot who has a lower IQ than Dubya. All losers.

Note to Right Wing Evangelicals: Mormons are essentially unelectable due to your narrow spiritual views.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What we are witnessing is the left projecting its own shortsightedness onto us on the right. You see they are incapable of seeing a world without bigots and racists because that is what they are most heavily comprised of. Herman Cain has a real shot at the nomination just like Perry and Romney do and the polls prove this. It's the bigots on the left that cannot envision a world that makes that possible because that is not the kind of world they strive to create.

HEY BRETT,

maybe you missed it, but I got to give Rick InSanitorium props for OWNING CAIN! He asked the crowd two questions:

1) how many of you in the audience believe the 999 will stay the same.....
2) how many of you support a national sales tax

InSanitorium asked the crowd to raise their hands......and YUUUUUP, you guessed it, NOT A SINGLE PERSON raised their hands to which Rick Sanitorium responded:

"THERE YOU GO HERMAN, THATS HOW MANY VOTES YOUR GOING TO GET IN New Hampshire"....!

I laughed my butt off!!

CAIN looked like a deer in the headlights when that happened! Im still laughing!

Peace.

brett636

HEY BRETT,

maybe you missed it, but I got to give Rick InSanitorium props for OWNING CAIN! He asked the crowd two questions:

1) how many of you in the audience believe the 999 will stay the same.....
2) how many of you support a national sales tax

InSanitorium asked the crowd to raise their hands......and YUUUUUP, you guessed it, NOT A SINGLE PERSON raised their hands to which Rick Sanitorium responded:

"THERE YOU GO HERMAN, THATS HOW MANY VOTES YOUR GOING TO GET IN New Hampshire"....!

I laughed my butt off!!

CAIN looked like a deer in the headlights when that happened! Im still laughing!

Peace.

A lot of recent polling suggests that Obama's defeat is nearly a forgone conclusion, and someone on that stage will be the next POTUS. If you are truly for minorities as you proclaim wouldn't you like to see Obama replaced by another minority?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Whether a National Sales Tax is supported or not is a moot point. The tax code MUST be overhauled. Period. Who cares if its supported? Using that analogy, you make it sound like it's ok for politicians to pander for votes. That is what got this country into the shape it is in.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Romney has to be loving this, Santorum handling his light work so he doesn't have to get his hands dirty. An impressionistic video of the debate would show all the other candidates on stage yelling at each other interspersed with clips of Romney sitting on a park bench somewhere feeding the pigeons, checking his watch every once in a while and yawning.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A lot of recent polling suggests that Obama's defeat is nearly a forgone conclusion, and someone on that stage will be the next POTUS. If you are truly for minorities as you proclaim wouldn't you like to see Obama replaced by another minority?

There you go again Brett.....you don't understand and you don't get it !! :wink2: Herman is not a real black man...............at least that's what the official representatives of blacks are saying....people like Sharpton and the like. Now, try to keep up next time. :happy2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos, NH has no state sales tax. So of course no one there was for a national sales tax. Not a very selective poll group.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
tos, NH has no state sales tax. So of course no one there was for a national sales tax. Not a very selective poll group.
Are you suggesting that if NH had a state sales tax the people there would be clamoring for a national sales tax which would be in addition to what they are already paying to the state? I think Santorum hit upon what is probably the most effective line of attack for likely republican primary voters, that Cain is essentially calling for the imposition of an entirely new federal tax in addition to federal income tax and existing state sales taxes.