Herman Cain

klein

Für Meno :)
Are you suggesting that if NH had a state sales tax the people there would be clamoring for a national sales tax which would be in addition to what they are already paying to the state? I think Santorum hit upon what is probably the most effective line of attack for likely republican primary voters, that Cain is essentially calling for the imposition of an entirely new federal tax in addition to federal income tax and existing state sales taxes.

Just as much as NH families are willing to pay a larger share on federal taxes then single people would under Cain's proposed 9-9-9 tax.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Under Obamacare we are already going to be subject to a national sales tax , what is it I think 3.5% tax on all property sold.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
tos, NH has no state sales tax. So of course no one there was for a national sales tax. Not a very selective poll group.

The 9-9-9 tax plan is the most asinine, closed source and dumbed down thing I've seen get mainstream support in a long time. The good news is that since it's so simple it's easy to dismiss and we don't even have to begin speculating of future tax hikes and "changes" when the plan ultimately crumbles.

Sure, the NH working poor and middle classes paying 9x more state tax than before, while corporations pay 3-4x less corporate tax. Yeah, you have my vote Hermit Cain..

moreluck

golden ticket member
......."The 9-9-9 tax plan is the most asinine, closed source and dumbed down thing I've seen get mainstream support in a long time. ...." (sleeve)

I could say the exact same thing about the Occupy Wallstreet Fiasco.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A lot of recent polling suggests that Obama's defeat is nearly a forgone conclusion, and someone on that stage will be the next POTUS. If you are truly for minorities as you proclaim wouldn't you like to see Obama replaced by another minority?

STILL LAUGHING!

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
......."The 9-9-9 tax plan is the most asinine, closed source and dumbed down thing I've seen get mainstream support in a long time. ...." (sleeve)

You will say whatever you are told to say after watching the 6 to 9 am foxed spews news channel.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You will say whatever you are told to say after watching the 6 to 9 am foxed spews news channel.

Peace.

Sleeve made the statement and it fit perfectly for my use and FOX was nowhere in the picture. Don't you sing a different tune sometimes or are you only programmed to the left?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sleeve made the statement and it fit perfectly for my use and FOX was nowhere in the picture. Don't you sing a different tune sometimes or are you only programmed to the left?

Say something relative to the debate then. I will consider the option that you actually have your own thoughts at that point.

Peace.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

I disagree with the comparison, but at least you agree with me.

brett636

The 9-9-9 tax plan is the most asinine, closed source and dumbed down thing I've seen get mainstream support in a long time. The good news is that since it's so simple it's easy to dismiss and we don't even have to begin speculating of future tax hikes and "changes" when the plan ultimately crumbles.

Sure, the NH working poor and middle classes paying 9x more state tax than before, while corporations pay 3-4x less corporate tax. Yeah, you have my vote Hermit Cain..

Now I'm going to ask you to do something you don't like to do, and that is to think logically for a moment.

You are worried about the taxes corporations pay, but have you ever thought about who actually pays those taxes for the corporations? The taxes corporations pay to the government are built into the price of whatever goods and services they offer. Thus corporations are not tax payers, but tax collectors as they simply collect the money they are paid by the consumers and send that money to the federal government at whatever tax rate that happens to be at. If you raise the taxes on a corporation it simply raises the prices of its goods and or services to cover that. Get it? Only consumers pay taxes, and a tax on corporations is really just a stealth tax on the people who buy that corporation's goods and services.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Now I'm going to ask you to do something you don't like to do, and that is to think logically for a moment.

You are worried about the taxes corporations pay, but have you ever thought about who actually pays those taxes for the corporations? The taxes corporations pay to the government are built into the price of whatever goods and services they offer. Thus corporations are not tax payers, but tax collectors as they simply collect the money they are paid by the consumers and send that money to the federal government at whatever tax rate that happens to be at. If you raise the taxes on a corporation it simply raises the prices of its goods and or services to cover that. Get it? Only consumers pay taxes, and a tax on corporations is really just a stealth tax on the people who buy that corporation's goods and services.
point of that was?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
tos, NH has no state sales tax. So of course no one there was for a national sales tax. Not a very selective poll group.

Typcial TOS...not correctly stating what was really said and like the rest of the left he took it out of context and added a little sugar...how sad.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
He keeps surging and 55 pgs later, you guys cant stand it and keep hammering him. You always whip your best horse the hardest.
You guys are irrelevant. You guys who are racists, in democrat clothing. You might not like the plan, but guess what some of us do, some plan is better than winging it, which is what our present potus does. And you want a guy to fix the economy who hires someone to help who cant even do his own taxes?
Guess they are extremely hard to do in present form, even when a pc does it for you, hahahaha.
You people are nuts, and going down.
:laughing:

klein

Für Meno :)
Tooner, wait until the collision train on the next poll results, he'll be lucky to stay in 3rd place.

He's falling like someone that jumped out of a plane without a parachute !

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tooner, wait until the collision train on the next poll results, he'll be lucky to stay in 3rd place.

He's falling like someone that jumped out of a plane without a parachute !
Ill make sure I chime in on each and every post during your election.
You are falling off my like list with each and every breathe, go sell some weiners, or have a beer.
You have no facts other than your liberal views which dont matter anyway. Quit cluttering up my space with your thoughts.
Ps they dont matter, you do not vote here.

tourists24

Ill make sure I chime in on each and every post during your election.
You are falling off my like list with each and every breathe, go sell some weiners, or have a beer.
You have no facts other than your liberal views which dont matter anyway. Quit cluttering up my space with your thoughts.
Ps they dont matter, you do not vote here.
nor does he even has a reason to be here anymore... yet he feels important I guess..... he has no use for his own life so I guess he still trys to hang on to UPS