Herman Cain

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What Herman has said is he will surround himself with the brightest and the best. Not a bunch of his thug friends, and Atlanta socialites.
No one President has all the answers, that is why they have cabinets, appointees and advisors.
The beauty of it, he admits it.
As much as we hated when Obama was getting the rock star treatment, underservedly, Herman is now getting it, deservedly.
The difference is the media is covering Herman and his every move, waiting for the big ONE. And Ice cream is the best you can come up with so far. He has made some blunders, totally expected, hes not some politician with a tele prompter, and those dont even work well for some people...............
None of OBAMAs big ones got much coverage. Would you like me to post the list again?

klein

Für Meno :)
Yup, too much mother nature for you. That's where Sarah Palin grew up (in Alaska border town near the Canadian Border).
She even went to Whitehorse (Canada) for medical treatments.

According to the World Health Organization, the City of Whitehorse ranks #1 in the world for the quality of our air! Another great reason to live in Yukon's capital city. MoneySense Magazine has named Whitehorse as the best place to live in Canada in the category of small cities (under 25,000).

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Yup, too much mother nature for you. That's where Sarah Palin grew up (in Alaska border town near the Canadian Border).

According to the World Health Organization, the City of Whitehorse ranks #1 in the world for the quality of our air! Another great reason to live in Yukon's capital city. MoneySense Magazine has named Whitehorse as the best place to live in Canada in the category of small cities (under 25,000).

I stayed in Whitehorse because it was the only place to stay and of course it has "The best air" because its in the middle of nowhere. The roads are total crap and the prices are insane for everything. Oh and i love the outdoors and it would be a great place to have a 2nd home for hunting and finshing...if i was rich but would rather live just outside of Anchorage instead.

Now back on topic...

Add your email addy to get in the train:

Herman Cain for President

klein

Yup, expensive alright, but their wages are atleast double, and it's tax free, and it some cases the fed even gives you money to live there.
They are well off - those that work, anyways !

Look at this labour law :

The Yukon minimum wage law also specifies that employers may deduct no more then $5.00 per day from an employee's paycheck to cover provided room and board expenses, and they must have a written agreement with the employee in order to do so.

moreluck

golden ticket member

She was born in Sandpoint Idaho.

klein

I think that yellow train is what Sarah and her family took to get to Whitehorse - I could be wrong... but didn't she mention going there by a small train ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, expensive alright, but their wages are atleast double, and it's tax free, and it some cases the fed even gives you money to live there.
They are well off - those that work, anyways !

Look at this labour law :

The Yukon minimum wage law also specifies that employers may deduct no more then $5.00 per day from an employee's paycheck to cover provided room and board expenses, and they must have a written agreement with the employee in order to do so.

Alaska pays fuel tax, cigarette tax & property tax. No personal Income Tax...just like Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington & Wyoming.

klein

Just doing some research, they do actually get paid just to live north !

The northern allowance is an amount of money paid to Canadian residents who work in the northern-most areas of Canada. This money is meant to try to make up for extra expenses experienced by those living in hard-to-reach areas.

Alberta's 57th Parallel

In the province of Alberta, those who live north of the 57th parallel receive the northern allowance from the government. This bi-weekly payment is not available for "employees who work temporarily in the north and who are on travel status or are receiving any subsistence allowance."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just doing some research, they do actually get paid just to live north !

The northern allowance is an amount of money paid to Canadian residents who work in the northern-most areas of Canada. This money is meant to try to make up for extra expenses experienced by those living in hard-to-reach areas.

Alberta's 57th Parallel

In the province of Alberta, those who live north of the 57th parallel receive the northern allowance from the government. This bi-weekly payment is not available for "employees who work temporarily in the north and who are on travel status or are receiving any subsistence allowance."

No one could pay me enough to freeze my ass off !!!!!!!

klein

No one could pay me enough to freeze my ass off !!!!!!!

What do you think the UPS drivers do here ?
Gee, had to stop a few times, because the windshield freezes up during driving (defrost heater can't keep up while driving in the ice cold wind) !

moreluck

golden ticket member
What do you think the UPS drivers do here ?
Gee, had to stop a few times, because the windshield freezes up during driving (defrost heater can't keep up while driving in the ice cold wind) !
I said no one could pay me enough....what does that even have to do with UPS ?? It's my personal opinion.

klein

I said no one could pay me enough. It's my personal opinion.

It is something to argue More, WTH. He has to chime in on everything, dontcha know?

I think I rather live in the richest jurisdiction of North America, then in debt-laden California.
For you Moreluck, your old enough, you might not see the poor future comming up.

I have a sense of security here. Alberta has billions of dollars saved up from budget surpluses, and named it the Heritage Trust Fund.
If bad times should hit here one day, Alberta has tons of money set aside.
We are also the only province that doesn't have a provincial sales tax.

Summer is beautiful here, winters I hate - oh well, can't have it all. oh yeah, we don't have toll roads in Alberta, either, plus the lowest fuel taxes in the country.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
klein move to Australia.
They have not have a recession in 20 years.
Seems that they know how to manage their banking system better than anyone.

klein

I said no one could pay me enough....what does that even have to do with UPS ?? It's my personal opinion.

klein move to Australia.
They have not have a recession in 20 years.
Seems that they know how to manage their banking system better than anyone.

Yeah, they are lucky to have China as their major trading partner - we just have the broke and stagnant US.
But prices are too high in Aussieland, from Mac D's to petro ! That's why they mostly drive little European cars there.

But, it's on my list to go and visit one of these days. Always wanted to. Heard NZ is nicer though, friendlier people and much more relaxed, plus beautiful landscape.
Banks ? Our banking system has been rated as the best in the world !

The Best Banking Systems in the World

According to the survey by the World Economic Forum, Canada has the world’s best banking system. It is followed by Sweden, Luxembourg and Australia. Canada received 6.8 out of total 7 points and topped the list. The United States, which has seen a lot of big name bank failures in the global financial crisis, has fallen down to 40th place.