Herman Cain

klein

Für Meno :)
The media, eh ?

Well, his stupid pro smoking campaign ad I couldn't even escape up north. All of our 3 major National News Channels showed it.
(CBC, Global, & CTV).
I'm sure the Europeans seen it , too.

Making a world-wide fool out of himself, before he even gets close to being nominated.

The media, eh ?

Well, his stupid pro smoking campaign ad I couldn't even escape up north. All of our 3 major National News Channels showed it.
(CBC, Global, & CTV).
I'm sure the Europeans seen it , too.

Making a world-wide fool out of himself, before he even gets close to being nominated.
If you are talking about the ad that is Block (his campaign mgr.) talking about the campaign and at the end takes a puff of a cig, no where in that add did they say they support smoking. Rather that part of the ad was to say that even smokers support Cain.
You're gonna have to try harder to twist as good as your brother.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you are talking about the ad that is Block (his campaign mgr.) talking about the campaign and at the end takes a puff of a cig, no where in that add did they say they support smoking. Rather that part of the ad was to say that even smokers support Cain.
You're gonna have to try harder to twist as good as your brother.

It hurts eh Trippy? Your guy self destructing right before you eyes. Some of you have invested so much into CAIN and its clear he wont last. Sure, by default he rose to the top of the polls, but that speaks to the WEAKNESS of the republican party and not the strength of CAINS message.

That cigarette ad was ridiculous at best, a campaign flop, and while you state that the "Words" were never spoken supporting smoking, the message was wrong. Promoting smoking in an ad has been eliminated for years.

You cant smoke on regular tv, you cant show a person smoking in a television ad, and this "WEB" ad was a lame attempt at pretending to be like regular americans.

Face it bub, CAINs appeal is slipping and the only place to go is down.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Phillip Morris probably sponsored the ad...
It was a web ad.......do you pay for posting on you tube? No sponser needed. Cain doesn't have the TV ad money like the others, but he got the ad shown to millions of people thanks to the pick up by all the stations. The smoking was unfortunate, but it was his manager doing his thing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It hurts eh Trippy? Your guy self destructing right before you eyes. Some of you have invested so much into CAIN and its clear he wont last. Sure, by default he rose to the top of the polls, but that speaks to the WEAKNESS of the republican party and not the strength of CAINS message.

That cigarette ad was ridiculous at best, a campaign flop, and while you state that the "Words" were never spoken supporting smoking, the message was wrong. Promoting smoking in an ad has been eliminated for years.

You cant smoke on regular tv, you cant show a person smoking in a television ad, and this "WEB" ad was a lame attempt at pretending to be like regular americans.

Peace.
Explain invested.....that usually means money to me. No one gets money from me. I have never donated to any candidate all of my life. So tell me how have I invested????

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Explain invested.....that usually means money to me. No one gets money from me. I have never donated to any candidate all of my life. So tell me how have I invested????

YOU and the others invest "brain cells" by occupying your brain with the twisted nonsense presented by both FOXED SPEWS and FOXED business channel.

Does that help?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
YOU and the others invest "brain cells" by occupying your brain with the twisted nonsense presented by both FOXED SPEWS and FOXED business channel.

Does that help?

Peace.
You forgot to count the numerous crossword puzzles I do and the numerous e-mails I compose every day to keep friends & family informed. You have the 'twisted', sister! You're a regular Dee!!

Cooking for dinner............different brain cells to invest!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The video post was a brilliant use of media.

Cain received airtime all over the world. Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Everyone is allowed to have their own reaction.

I do not smoke. I feel it is a disgusting expensive habit.
I do feel smokers are respectful of nonsmokers.

UPS Lifer

A lot of people are making fun of Cain's new ad but when I heard him explain it, my perception of the ad changed completely. The ad personifies Herman's campaign and his staff. He is who he is, and so is his staff. He will not make himself perceive to be whom he is not and neither will his chief of staff.

What a unique guiding principle!

If that message permeates the news cycle, his chief of staff will become the poster child for his campaign. He is getting a lot of air time because of the ad.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The video post was a brilliant use of media.

Cain received airtime all over the world. Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Everyone is allowed to have their own reaction.

I do not smoke. I feel it is a disgusting expensive habit.
I do feel smokers are respectful of nonsmokers.

I like the ad.

bbsam

Staff member
SNL is going to have a field day with this ad. Maybe Bill Clinton with a cigar touting "let Bill be Bill" and coming to Cain's defense. Maybe Cheney with a shotgun "let Dick be Dick".

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
SNL is going to have a field day with this ad. Maybe Bill Clinton with a cigar touting "let Bill be Bill" and coming to Cain's defense. Maybe Cheney with a shotgun "let Dick be Dick".

I believe you are very correct. SNL will go wild on this one.
And that will equal more name recognition.

Here's a news flash for you (not from Fox news), not everyone watches SNL.

brett636

Here's a news flash for you (not from Fox news), not everyone watches SNL.

The last time I actually strived to watch SNL was back during the 2008 campaign when they had John McCain on. Other than that I just don't watch it nor do I find it very funny.

Peace.
If anyone on this board knows how if feels to have their guy self destructing right before their eyes, it would be YOU.

How do you know who my guy is? I don't even know at this time who my guy is, haven't decided. You on the other hand don't have a choice, you're stuck with ......Zer0bama.