Herman Cain

moreluck

golden ticket member
kelley.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
but this was OK? Redirect Notice
Get over it. People smoke, it is still legal, and as long as they are respectful, its their choice, so far.............if in fact Obama would make it illegal, it would go back to what prohibition was like. its as american as apple pie. Been around for centuries. Maybe we know more now about it and its destructive nature, but, still many many people do it. a person is not bad if they smoke, and a person is not evil if they smoke, so to me it is a non issue.

bbsam

Staff member
I believe you are very correct. SNL will go wild on this one.
And that will equal more name recognition.
Sara Palin got alot of name recognition from SNL. Personally, I don't find SNL particularly funny but Tina Fay had that impression spot on. So you tell me. Is name recognition all it's cracked up to be?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I remember seeing the Eddie Murphy ice cream bit and the Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood and Dana's Church Lady too. So I watched some.......but couldn't stomach Will Ferrell and the other newbies.

bbsam

Staff member
Seems we all grow away from SNL sooner or later, but it does hold some the attention of some of the voting public.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yea, if I had Stage IV colon and liver cancer I would probably not be too focused on paying my taxes either.

FOr two years Brett? And after being contacted by the state for 1 1/2 years that "he" was delinquent?

Cmon Brett. I know it hurts to back the wrong horse, but its time to tear that "ticket".
stk83364cor.jpg

Peace.