Herman Cain

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Anyone involved in this settlement who discloses any info about any of the details could and should be brought forth on an ethics violation.
The woman's lawyer already has broken these rules.

I would support full disclosure in this. I would also support full disclosure on all the personal informational questions asked about Zer0bama......goose/gander

Ah, the ole' deflection defense. Sorry M8, but this is the Herman Cain crash and burn thread. Only info Im providing here is anything breaking on CAINS checkered past.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Anyone involved in this settlement who discloses any info about any of the details could and should be brought forth on an ethics violation.

As the womens lawyers have said " Herman Cain spoke about the details of the case, made false charges against the women and included specifics about the case he was otherwise prohibited from talking about"

I think your right. Herman Cain should have to face a civil action for his violation of the agreement.

P.S. look for these lawyers to petition the courts to release the women from the agreement after CAIN and the NRA refuse to agree to disclosing the friend A C T S of the case! Count on it.

CAIN has about 3 weeks to flounder on this story before all hell breaks loose!

The women have done nothing wrong. They have been disparaged by CAIN and name called by FOXED SPEWS and right wing radio , not to mention you all here on this board calling them names.

CAIN should have just told the truth and not LIED about the details or skirt the truth by talking around the edges and providing "additions" to the story, like "the settlements were more of a severance for a termination"

Here, CAIN states that the women were terminated! And that aint the truth folks! He tries to deflect the truth by inserting the words "severance" and "termination". These two words change the circumstances of the claims against him and puts him in a different light.

Both women intend on correcting the record. I applaud them for coming forward and de railing the CAIN train!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How can you make the statement that the women did nothing wrong??? If there's a gag, neither of us know that. You are saying stuff you don't know to be true. That's so close to a lie it's not funny.
YOU DON"T KNOW anything.....unless you are one of the women !!!!! (I knew it !)

Lue C Fur

Evil member
CAIN should have just told the truth and not LIED about the details or skirt the truth by talking around the edges and providing "additions" to the story, like "the settlements were more of a severance for a termination"

Speaking of telling the truth and false accusations...WHAT IS MY OTHER SCREEN NAME?????

How is the Laura Bush drunk driving research going??? Did you find the proof yet???

klein

Für Meno :)

Maybe that would be best ?
Then that big cloud of doubt can stay over Cain, and Bachmann could finish him off ! LOL

I guess nothing would stop a republican for not voting for him, though.
Could happen to any good republican. 2 seperate sexual harrasment cases, that had to be settled with money.

Who cares, let men be men, right ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

"If you can't keep your weenie in your pants, blame yourself."

"If you cannot stay faithful to your wife, blame yourself."

"If you cannot walk your talk, blame yourself."

"If you are not qualified to be President, but pretend you are, blame yourself."

"If you're just running for office to pump-up your speaking fees and maybe land a job at FOX, blame yourself."

"If you are ignorant enough to vote for a token Tea Party Republcan tool like me, blame yourself."

Sincerely,

Herman "Hermanator" Cain

klein

He played the race-card now, too, just weeks after saying race in todays America has nothing to do with becomming successful !

Another nice flip-flop !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Got to love those that live in the "political denial" world. Its too bad Herman Cain is having his Gary Hart moment, but this is what you get when you "field" GOP candidates who are not qualified to hold office of Dog Catcher!

Peace.

klein

g12c0000000000000003a66dacaa2c5a9ba67e022a89669c4e987f19688.jpg

brett636

This is an excellent example of why we need a loser pays court system. You see these sorts of allegations can be made by just about any female in the workplace, and they can be difficult to prove or deny. The company gets stuck in the middle of these arguments and knows that it has two choices, either pay attorneys tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars fighting claims like these in the courts, or pay the accusers a little bit of money to get them to go away. The money doesn't necessarily mean the accuser was right, but that the company knows that even if it wins in court it still loses out on a lot of money in legal fees. If we had a loser pays court system these accusers would be less likly to make these claims, and even if they did the companies are more likely to fight them in court knowing they should get fully reimbursed at some point in the future if they win. In Herman's case this would have been a non issue because the court would have already decided the women were just a couple of gold diggers looking to extort money from their company and his reputation would not be put into the jeopardy that it is.

Those of you cheering on this circus better understand one thing, and that is if Herman comes out of this unscathed, and starts to win primaries when they start up in Jan. this will not weaken him, but only make him stronger. He is still polling ahead in Iowa as well as other states so obviously people are not too worried about this, and when this is all over you are going to have to contend with a nearly bullet proof candidate who will completely decimate Obama in the general election.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh dont look now, but a THIRD, yes I said a THIRD woman has come forward with the same type of allegations against MR Wonderful, HERMAN CAIN!

AP Exclusive: Third worker says Cain harassed her - Yahoo! News

Gee, anyone else see a pattern here?

Oh thats right, you all think women are stupid, liars, cheats, golddiggers and take advantage of rich men by using sex... Hey BRETT, I see you would like to take womens rights away from them through the courts and eliminate 100 years of equality. Sure, lets turn back the clock BRETT, lets take a womens right to complain away from her by making it COST TOO MUCH.. There's a real piece of intelligence for all to see.

Clearly, loser pays would have solved this problem.... YEAH RIGHT.... dont make me laugh! (again)

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh dont look now, but a THIRD, yes I said a THIRD woman has come forward with the same type of allegations against MR Wonderful, HERMAN CAIN!

AP Exclusive: Third worker says Cain harassed her - Yahoo! News

Gee, anyone else see a pattern here?

Oh thats right, you all think women are stupid, liars, cheats, golddiggers and take advantage of rich men by using sex... Hey BRETT, I see you would like to take womens rights away from them through the courts and eliminate 100 years of equality. Sure, lets turn back the clock BRETT, lets take a womens right to complain away from her by making it COST TOO MUCH.. There's a real piece of intelligence for all to see.

Clearly, loser pays would have solved this problem.... YEAH RIGHT.... dont make me laugh! (again)

Peace.
Yeah, I see a pattern.....people coming out of the woodwork to try to get 15 mins. of fame.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yeah, I see a pattern.....people coming out of the woodwork to try to get 15 mins. of fame.

if BRETT had his way, he would ask you to BE QUIET and make you SUE in order for you to have an opinion, then , you would lose because the system is rigged with republican judges in order for loser pays to work.

Those arent my words, there his.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
if BRETT had his way, he would ask you to BE QUIET and make you SUE in order for you to have an opinion, then , you would lose because the system is rigged with republican judges in order for loser pays to work.

Those arent my words, there his.

Peace.
You hate apostrophes?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is it any surprise that the GOP torpedoed CAIN?? DUH...!

I am suspecting Romney myself. Two reasons, first two former executive officers who were on the board at the time of the CAIN sexual harrassment cases, now, support Romney and both have donated monies to the Romney Campaign.

While these two men "knew" the private workings of each deal, it could have been easily leaked to the Romney camp and operatives put on the case.

The claims of these two women were private and confidential and ONLY the board and Herman Cain knew of the circumstances and any "LEAKS" would have to come from board members or the women themselves.

Its clear the women didnt leak the info, so that leaves CAIN, and WE know CAIN wasnt going to leak this info, so that leaves the other 6 on the executive board. Of those 6, only two are tied to ANY republican candidate and thats ROMNEY.

Maybe Romneys people shared it with PERRYs people, and PERRYs people were dumb enough to run with it, but someone in the GOP is a snake, oh wait, there all snakes!

One of them is a better snake though!

Sorry Herman, you thought the white GOP was embracing you, too bad it was a setup from the jump!

Peace

Is it any surprise that the GOP torpedoed CAIN?? DUH...!

I am suspecting Romney myself. Two reasons, first two former executive officers who were on the board at the time of the CAIN sexual harrassment cases, now, support Romney and both have donated monies to the Romney Campaign.

While these two men "knew" the private workings of each deal, it could have been easily leaked to the Romney camp and operatives put on the case.

The claims of these two women were private and confidential and ONLY the board and Herman Cain knew of the circumstances and any "LEAKS" would have to come from board members or the women themselves.

Its clear the women didnt leak the info, so that leaves CAIN, and WE know CAIN wasnt going to leak this info, so that leaves the other 6 on the executive board. Of those 6, only two are tied to ANY republican candidate and thats ROMNEY.

Maybe Romneys people shared it with PERRYs people, and PERRYs people were dumb enough to run with it, but someone in the GOP is a snake, oh wait, there all snakes!

One of them is a better snake though!

Sorry Herman, you thought the white GOP was embracing you, too bad it was a setup from the jump!

Peace

Make up your mind, was it the GOP or was it Romney's campaign people? Not exactly one in the same.

I know it's a waste of time to ask....but...any proof of what you are saying here? I didn't think so.