Herman Cain

moreluck

golden ticket member
The term FRUTTI has and is a term used to describe a homosexual person without saying the word "ferret".

Example:

Steve: hey bob, you know that guy larry?
Bob: Ya, i know him, why
steve: does he seem a little frutti to you?
Bob: ya, my friends told me hes a fruit.

The use of the word frutti is a clear reference to bachmans gay husband, By usng Tutti Frutti, CAIN can be assigning TUTTI to Michele, and FRUTTI to her husband.

Either way, it was dumb as everything else he says.

Peace.

Only equally dumb as what you're saying!
They say CA. is full of fruits and nuts....not frutties and nuts.
Fruit, yes. Frutti, no.

bbsam

Staff member
How could I? I've never seen or heard of Michelle's husband.....Just like Cain's wife 'til she appeared on Greta the other night.
so then it could have been interpreted either way depending upon what you know of the candidates and their families?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can interpret anything, anyway you want..............until Shariah takes over and then you're screwed! All gays will be killied under Shariah! It will be irrelevent then.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
New polls out and CAIN is sinking! DUH...

NOWHERE to go but down! NEWT is on top! Let the games begin! Time for a NEWT thread! There is so much material there! I see a new record for pages for a thread with NEWT!!

WOOOHOOO!!!

The GOP circus has come to town!

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
Yeah, TOS, but some of these C9ners haven't donated to the Newt campaign yet, and don't want to give up their hopes for Cain, in which they sent checks for.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, TOS, but some of these C9ners haven't donated to the Newt campaign yet, and don't want to give up their hopes for Cain, in which they sent checks for.
I don't know about anyone else on here but I have NEVER contributed to anybody's campaign. So again, K you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Gingrich has been hinting at a Gingrich/Cain ticket or vice versa.

:salute:
Oh, and the Koran posting shut your friend up real quick.

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh gee, like we want to start with the bible ? It's a sinn to have sex before marriage, and so much more.
Gee the Roman Catholic Church even banned our arabic numbers we use today (0, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,).

We don't want to even go there.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh gee, like we want to start with the bible ? It's a sinn to have sex before marriage, and so much more.
Gee the Roman Catholic Church even banned our arabic numbers we use today (0, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,).

We don't want to even go there.
Your friend laughed when I said that the Koran (Islam) doesn't accept gays. I proved it. There was no Bible involved!! Again, don't even know what you are talking about.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't know about anyone else on here but I have NEVER contributed to anybody's campaign. So again, K you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Gingrich has been hinting at a Gingrich/Cain ticket or vice versa.

:salute:
Oh, and the Koran posting shut your friend up real quick.

Gingrich/Cain. Ever hear of the Hindenburg? A fat, flaming disaster where an inflammable Nazi gas bag ignites. The parallels to Newt are eerie.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We get a few Canadian channels here and I have found there news to be much less biased than ours.

On a side note, I really like the hats that Cain wears. Very stylish.
I love his hats, and that one leather coat that he wears/ a cross between black and brown, goes well with his black cowboy hat.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
New polls out and CAIN is sinking! DUH...

NOWHERE to go but down! NEWT is on top! Let the games begin! Time for a NEWT thread! There is so much material there! I see a new record for pages for a thread with NEWT!!

WOOOHOOO!!!

The GOP circus has come to town!

Peace.

Just what you wanted ... a pasty, old white male so the Democrats can start playing the race card.
I have missed that ubiquitous element of the race (pun intended).

moreluck

golden ticket member
So much material ??? What're you, a stand-up wanna be ?

Jay Leno has 'material'.
Madonna is a 'material' girl.
A seamstress needs material.
Lawyers need a material witness.

You just poke and prod the dead bird and make everybody puke !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So much material ??? What're you, a stand-up wanna be ?

Jay Leno has 'material'.
Madonna is a 'material' girl.
A seamstress needs material.
Lawyers need a material witness.

You just poke and prod the dead bird and make everybody puke !!

As long as you puke, I say , mission accomplished.

Peace.