Herman Cain

Buddybrown

It the same if your name is Dot Kline..........you'd be Klot Dine...................Bill Cooper = Cill Booper...........Larry Hansen = Harry Lanson Obama = Buck Ofama. It's the name game only different...........................Steve Buttz = Beve Stutz. Get it?
Of course they get it. It is crazy liberal drama reaching for whatever they can to get under your skin. No substance---just baseless attacks...-------Buck,buck,buck...the sound a chicken/liberal makes when they're hatched...LMAO!

UPS Lifer

Re: A Silver Lining...

Yep, the true colors show. Just look for the Confederate flag and trail of beer cans.

This is true hypocrisy. I am sure the ubers don't feel that THIS comment above is racist. But it certainly is. Maybe I am wrong but why does Congress have a Black Caucus and a Latino Caucus. According to Wikipedia, the Congressional Black Caucus is exclusive to African-Americans only. How is that not racist? Also according to Wiki, the caucus describes its goals as "positively influencing the course of events pertinent to African-Americans and others of similar experience and situation". Just switch the above to "White Caucus" and white Americans and fireworks would be flying.

Why is racism exclusive to whites or Caucasians only? It is not. Ubers feel they are immune to racism. I worked in our Soto and Olympic hubs where white people were in the minority. It was real interesting to watch racism in action amongst Latinos - Asians - and African-Americans.

If Buck was a true leader he would continue to call for unity and denounce these stupid remarks about racism from the left. Unfortunately it is hard to do that from the row boat.

Buck all of you hypocrites! :knockedout:

UPS Lifer

If you have not figured out that TOS and MrFedEx are racists then you have not been paying attention ... or was that what you were saying?

Yes - I was just re-emphasizing it with the latest examples! Thanks for clarifying.

By the way.... I am in the process of putting together my first professional shoot... a real estate listing!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now let's see if (D) Rep. Kildee and the allegation against him are broadcast as much and in print as much as Herman Cain's...... and Cain is not an elected official. Lets see how the MSM handles it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

If you have not figured out that TOS and MrFedEx are racists then you have not been paying attention ... or was that what you were saying?

Spin-it however you'd like. Please explain why I am a racist for pointing-out the use of a racist term? I'm guessing you don't have any Black associates who can set you straight. Not surprising. You guys think like peas in a pod, and protect yourselves with spin once you've been called -out. Now, I am the bad racist person for educating you about your misuse of a word. This is right out of FOX News. Maybe TOS and I can publish a list so you don't have to ask those scary minority people which words are OK and which are not.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No one else seems to have heard of it.
It appears you are the racist ... always wondered why you hated Herman Cain so bad.

Mine is bigger than yours.

Peas

Yes, your ego is bigger than mine. Head to downtown ATL and start calling the locals "Buck". When you wake-up in the hospital, let us know if you discovered anything.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You aren't much of a researcher. Check-out Black-face.com, and gyral.blackshell.com for 2 different definitions, both of which are considered ethnic slurs. The first denotes a "Buck" as "a large, sometimes menacing Black man, always interested in White woman etc". The second (Racial Slurs Database, the gyral.blackshell.com site) says "Buck" has been used since the 17th century to refer to a male Negro-whether slave or not. It is a derogatory term. Wikipedia acknowledges it as racist, but doesn't provide a direct definition. Want more?

wkmac

No one else seems to have heard of it.
It appears you are the racist ... always wondered why you hated Herman Cain so bad.

Mine is bigger than yours.

Peas

I've heard the term and it's used by an older generation. It's also been used as a negative term against indigenous native americans as well. Clint Eastwood used the term in that context in the Josey Wales film in the trading post scene. Ferris State University in Michigan published a report of terms and caricatures on African Americans and in the report, it talks about the term "Buck." I won't link the paper as it covers some pretty hardcore terms and caricatures that might offend some here but you can google it to locate and view for yourself. It's done in both an educational and historical way but it still may be unpleasant for some and I respect that.

As to the term buck being used here in this forum within the negative context alleged? Nope! Don't buy that argument for a minute so get over it and move on.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I've heard the term and it's used by an older generation. It's also been used as a negative term against indigenous native americans as well. Clint Eastwood used the term in that context in the Josey Wales film in the trading post scene. Ferris State University in Michigan published a report of terms and caricatures on African Americans and in the report, it talks about the term "Buck." I won't link the paper as it covers some pretty hardcore terms and caricatures that might offend some here but you can google it to locate and view for yourself. It's done in both an educational and historical way but it still may be unpleasant for some and I respect that.

As to the term buck being used here in this forum within the negative context alleged? Nope! Don't buy that argument for a minute so get over it and move on.

I bought a shirt for you....

i_love_kissing_ass_tshirt-p235417838903822585z7bdv_152.jpg

Peace

UnconTROLLed

perfection

How are they racist? Maybe bigoted, by means of discrimination against opposing beliefs or views, but I doubt they hate or discriminate against minorities or blacks.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Spin-it however you'd like. Please explain why I am a racist for pointing-out the use of a racist term? I'm guessing you don't have any Black associates who can set you straight. Not surprising. You guys think like peas in a pod, and protect yourselves with spin once you've been called -out. Now, I am the bad racist person for educating you about your misuse of a word. This is right out of FOX News. Maybe TOS and I can publish a list so you don't have to ask those scary minority people which words are OK and which are not.

"Peas in a pod" ... that is a common euphemism used by racists to refer to people they hate.
You really should hold back on your use of racist terms on here.
We all see that you are a racist but you don't have to prove it on every post.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I don't want Sleeve to go nuts thinking he's a racist, so I'm kind of letting him off the hook. I vaguely remember "buck" being used the way he says. It was thanks to Alex Haley and it was in Roots where the slaves are being sold and called "young bucks".....but that was aired in 1977 ...34 years ago!!

The thing is, they were being called young bucks referring to real young bucks, like deer (young & strong) and they'd make good slaves.. So the meaning goes further back than the meaning he doesn't like. It's kind of like, remember when 'gay' used to mean happy??????????????

Catatonic

Nine Lives

You aren't much of a researcher. Check-out Black-face.com, and gyral.blackshell.com for 2 different definitions, both of which are considered ethnic slurs. The first denotes a "Buck" as "a large, sometimes menacing Black man, always interested in White woman etc". The second (Racial Slurs Database, the gyral.blackshell.com site) says "Buck" has been used since the 17th century to refer to a male Negro-whether slave or not. It is a derogatory term. Wikipedia acknowledges it as racist, but doesn't provide a direct definition. Want more?

I did see these and the thing you failed to read and understand (imagine that) is what I posted earlier. It is an archaic and arcane term that has not been in common usage in the last 80 years. I should have added obscure to archaic and arcane ... maybe that would have cued you in. Then again probably not.

For you, I should explain that the 17th century was more than 80 years ago.

I did check out gyral.blackshell.com and found it interesting. I never heard of 95% plus of these terms but a few that were listed that I had heard of were:
Yankee
Albino
Cracker
Cocksauce
Commie
Coon
Eh-holes (Canadians - I heard this one in college - a friend was from Canada)
Gomer
Homie
Honkie
Oreo
Redneck
Trailer-trash
White-trash

This is a fairly entertaining and insightful site although he did miss a few. I'll suggest he add all the euphemisms you and TOS use to the list. Peas in a Pod - gheessh, can't believe you used that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yes, your ego is bigger than mine. Head to downtown ATL and start calling the locals "Buck". When you wake-up in the hospital, let us know if you discovered anything.

Okay, I'll explain this to you before you blow a fuse.

The vast majority of your posts are perceived as high-schoolish or sophomoric due to the lack of a logical argument.

As an example:
a: My daddy is better than yours
MFE: No, my daddy is better than yours
a: No he's not
MFE: Yes he is!

and so on and so on.

Another example:

MFE: My penis is bigger than yours
Hoke: No, my penis is bigger than yours.
MFE: No, I'm a bigger penis than you.
Hoke: OK, you got me there.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Okay, I'll explain this to you before you blow a fuse.

The vast majority of your posts are perceived as high-schoolish or sophomoric due to the lack of a logical argument.

As an example:
a: My daddy is better than yours
MFE: No, my daddy is better than yours
a: No he's not
MFE: Yes he is!

and so on and so on.

Another example:

MFE: My penis is bigger than yours
Hoke: No, my penis is bigger than yours.
MFE: No, I'm a bigger penis than you.
Hoke: OK, you got me there.

Ha Ha, you really "got" me. I think what you meant to say is that MrFedEx doesn't care who has the bigger penis. It's the size of the brain that matters, and whether it's(the brain, not the penis) surface is wrinkled or flat.What you all love to do is try and pretend that we (the few Lefties on here) are racists, which is a weak attempt to cover your own tracks with Obama. Rush does it, and so does most of the Right, and that is to do everything possible to call Obama the N-word without really saying it. Clever, you're not.

I enjoy debating Tea Partiers, because their viewpoints change like the wind. Usually, that means that Rush, Beck, or one of your political leaders has had an epiphany, and you all go rushing like lemmings over the cliff to support them.

Keep trying.

Last edited:
Ha Ha, you really "got" me. I think what you meant to say is that MrFedEx doesn't care who has the bigger penis. It's the size of the brain that matters, and whether it's (the brain, not the penis) surface is wrinkled or flat.What you all love to do is try and pretend that we (the few Lefties on here) are racists, which is a weak attempt to cover your own tracks with Obama. Rush does it, and so does most of the Right, and that is to do everything possible to call Obama the N-word without really saying it. Clever, you're not.

I enjoy debating Tea Partiers, because their viewpoints change like the wind. Usually, that means that Rush, Beck, or one of your political leaders has had an epiphany, and you all go rushing like lemmings over the cliff to support them.

Keep trying.

Not saying you are correct, because you aren't. But how would that differ from you zer0bamaites blindly following him down the toilet?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't want Sleeve to go nuts thinking he's a racist, so I'm kind of letting him off the hook. I vaguely remember "buck" being used the way he says. It was thanks to Alex Haley and it was in Roots where the slaves are being sold and called "young bucks".....but that was aired in 1977 ...34 years ago!!

The thing is, they were being called young bucks referring to real young bucks, like deer (young & strong) and they'd make good slaves.. So the meaning goes further back than the meaning he doesn't like. It's kind of like, remember when 'gay' used to mean happy??????????????

you clearly knew what context you were using it in. Lets stop with the charades please.

Peace.