How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

542thruNthru

I understand. Vote this contract down. We will see where it goes from there. Thanks for your input. Wish us luck.

Stay strong buddy. It'll all be over soon.
SpecificHeartfeltFunnelweaverspider-max-1mb.gif

Time for change

I think saying no skilled pay, everyone is skilled and not giving the dollar bump to those previously unskilled including designated responders is completely ridiculous.

Time for change

Wait how much would it be worth for Tony to work with hazardous materials? I’m sure the company and union can’t agree and afford that $1 like it was proposed?

Time for change

Can we get a new COLA calculator? Tony wants to talk about the cost of health and welfare, I want to talk about the cost of living and the 12 cents I’ve gotten since I’ve been here for cost of living increase much of which was high inflation period. Does low IQ Denis understand this? Does he understand that we all don’t make 36 an hour?

Days

All you want is a buck or a buck fifty? I think if thats all you want you should talk to your local union and see what your actual Health, Welfare, and Pension cost. You would be astounded.

Rightfully so. An extra 1-1.50 for all existing part timers. 9.5 protection for 22.4 drivers, and protection from technology discharge and it's a yes. I also don't think part timers should have to lift 50+ lb boxes above shoulder level