How's the view???........

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Black racers are good snakes. They eat the field mice and rats, and help keep corn cribs and wheat silo's vermin free. They are also known as black snakes and coach whips.

Big Babooba

0414001203-1.jpg
So close and yet so far....

bigbrownhen

Talk about your day going down the drain. Im sure it has happened to someone, somewhere. That could be a thread all on its own, "Where's the worst place you have dropped your keys"...

rod

Retired 23 years
Talk about your day going down the drain. Im sure it has happened to someone, somewhere. That could be a thread all on its own, "Where's the worst place you have dropped your keys"...[/QUOTE]

keys fell through the crack getting into an elevator----------I was an extra .50 over that day:happy2:

Cementups

Box Monkey
I had a somewhat similar incident once on vacation. I was at the Waterfront Hotel in Seattle and taking pictures of the sound and dropped my camera lens cover onto the roof of the balcony belony. It was too far for me to reach. I tried to coax a seagull into retrieving it for me but he wasnt having it. So I put my thinking cap on and got to work. I grabbed a piece of chewing gum from the wife and started chomping away. In the mean time I look the spinning curtain rods off the blinds and hooked the two together and made a nice 12' pole. I then put the chewed gum on the end or the pole. Wennt back out onn the balcony and poked the lens cap with the gum and hoisted it up to safety. Turns out that 378 hours of watching MacGyver weren't wasted afterall.