How's the view???........

Cuba2.jpg Cuba in the distance.
Cuba2.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This doe was lying in the shade trying to beat the 95 degree heat. She didnt move even when I stopped 30 feet from her to get a pic!
doe 1.jpg
doe.jpg

bigbrownhen

Ha ha, no hottie here Steve. Not by a long shot. I took as much of myself out of the pic as possible.

No, we catch and release. The only ones we keep are the ones that swallow the hook. Hubby had to help me get this one loose. All three treble hooks were in the bottom lip and we forgot our needle nose pliars at the house.

bigbrownhen

Well Over, the first pic is people. It was taken last year. My son and his buddies helping us clear out some moss. The other two pics were taken recently. Those are frogs. They were absolutely everywhere. I especially liked the little ones all in a row. They sat there in front of me for the longest time.

over9five

Staff member
Well Over, the first pic is people. It was taken last year. My son and his buddies helping us clear out some moss. The other two pics were taken recently. Those are frogs. They were absolutely everywhere. I especially liked the little ones all in a row. They sat there in front of me for the longest time.

OMG, I didn't even notice there were 2 more pics! NOW I see the frogs!!!!