How's the view???........

Big Babooba

0715001817.jpg
It was about 18 inches long and didn't want to move. I nudged it along with my foot by its tail end. No way was I going to put my foot near its mouth!:happy2:

EmerCond421

Saw these fawns in my side yard; they stuck around long enough to get a few pics.

(wish I could get the pics to show in body of post, mods - a little help?)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
quick- get me my 30-06. Theres plenty of meat there for a couple of venison burgers
LOL, a couple, at best. I wonder what the term would be for young venison. I mean young beef is Veal, correct?

Anyways, here's my "new" pkg car, and it's parked in front of one of my favorite places.

100_3874.jpg
100_3874.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
Steve, what are you hidiing in the driver's seat. Taking pics of the kids in the truck? I think UPS knows we have all done that at least once.

bigbrownhen

Very good pic of the fawns Emercond421. I couldn't get them to pull up either in the first post you attempted. How do you get them to show up in the post like they used to?

Steve: I bet you like that long boat compared to the 800 you had for so long. Watch that tail swing though. Id be takin down alot of mailboxes on my route, too many cul de sacs.

rod

Retired 23 years
Very good pic of the fawns Emercond421. I couldn't get them to pull up either in the first post you attempted. How do you get them to show up in the post like they used to?

Steve: I bet you like that long boat compared to the 800 you had for so long. Watch that tail swing though. Id be takin down alot of mailboxes on my route, too many cul de sacs.

The trouble with "larger" trucks is - UPS tends to fill them up. I spent my whole career working at gettig a "smaller" truck.