How's the view???........

CustomerConcern

rain.jpgsunset.jpg
sunset.jpg
rain.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
We went to Ava's baptism today.Here are pics from the after party.Good thing her dad's already bald,he won't have to worry about
all the grey hair when she turns sixteen.

She's gorgeous. I have to agree about the Dad's grey (gray?) hair when she's 16 thing... We've got a daughter. How do you think that Tony got all of that grey hair?

klein

Für Meno :)
My brother's new business venture.
Picture taken at my mother's cabin at the lake last week.
(I spent 2 days there, last week)

(clouds were photo touched up, just for the show-pic)

Herse3HDR.jpg
Herse3HDR.jpg

She's gorgeous. I have to agree about the Dad's grey (gray?) hair when she's 16 thing... We've got a daughter. How do you think that Tony got all of that grey hair?
Having met your daughter all I have to say to her is..............
[video=youtube;k3WLQuAVTKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3WLQuAVTKA&feature=related[/video]
Seriously, she is a beautiful young woman.

DS, that grand baby is almost as pretty as mine...LOL

bigbrownhen

We have a few low rail tunnels like that, makes a driver nervous. There are some old bridges and one covered bridge that I refuse to cross. I either find a way around or walk it off. Old rickety bridges give me the creeps.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My hubby makes those and he wears all the different colors. On his right wrist are teal for ovarian cancer, pink for breast cancer for people living with these cancers. On the left wrist is orange for kidney cancer and others for people we know who have died from cancer.

They are actually "friendship" bracelets.