How's the view???........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli, all you have to do is sign up for a photobucket, picasa or similar account online. They are all free, and you can upload all of your photo's there and copy and paste em right into your post. This would be easier for your family to, as you could just email a link to your pictures, instead of sending em huge photo files.

I do this with my blog. Here, go take a look. http://webbedtogether.blogspot.com/ I just load everything right there and if I want to post a picture, I just copy and past, like this one for example. My Dad just turned 86 on Aug 2nd.
LOL Stephen. I have Photobucket.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Steve, I'm proud of you ! This morning on my 6:30 am trip to grocery store......parking lot was basically empty. The closest, non handicapped , front parking space had a cart sitting in the middle of it. I hate starting my morning with the "friend" word!!
I moved it and used it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Steve, I'm proud of you ! This morning on my 6:30 am trip to grocery store......parking lot was basically empty. The closest, non handicapped , front parking space had a cart sitting in the middle of it. I hate starting my morning with the "friend" word!!
I moved it and used it.

I have got to make a trip to CA. You are too funny. I love reading your posts.

bashmore52

Here are some of my "friends" I see pretty much weekly. The girls I see year round and the Boys only come out to play in the fall. Of course, they are never around when my wife and daughter are in the car with me. :dissapointed:

sept2008009.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here are some of my "friends" I see pretty much weekly. The girls I see year round and the Boys only come out to play in the fall. Of course, they are never around when my wife and daughter are in the car with me. :dissapointed:

sept2008009.jpg
Your center manager lets you bring the Wife and Daughter on the pkg car?

bashmore52

lol. No, it is on the way to Gateway CO. There is a resort there owned by the Discovery channel and we go to volunteer for some of there events. A must see if anyone ever visits Western Colorado.

DS

Fenderbender
We went to Ava's baptism today.Here are pics from the after party.Good thing her dad's already bald,he won't have to worry about
all the grey hair when she turns sixteen.

P1000348.jpg

P1000349.jpg