How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm not saying, I don't kiss and tell!:wink2: I took a few pics of him too, but its up to him to admit that he hung around me for the afternoon. Strange accent by the way. It was a fun afternoon, just two old UPS guys talking shop.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm not saying, I don't kiss and tell!:wink2: I took a few pics of him too, but its up to him to admit that he hung around me for the afternoon. Strange accent by the way. It was a fun afternoon, just two old UPS guys talking shop.

Well, you sounded pretty funny as well.:wink2: I've gotten used to his accent.

over9five

Staff member

I told you in the bah AND in the cah not to complain about my accent!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I told you in the bah AND in the cah not to complain about my accent!

I actually iced down a couple of Samuel Adams and brought them in my lunchbox, but he turned them down. I KNOW YOU WOULDN"T HAVE! And no More, he wasn't from The Great White North.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I actually iced down a couple of Samuel Adams and brought them in my lunchbox, but he turned them down. I KNOW YOU WOULDN"T HAVE! And no More, he wasn't from The Great White North.

LMAO If he had been from the great white north those Sams would have been gone in a heartbeat.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Scratch, do you have any pictures of the trains?
No I don't, we have a lot of railroads around here. Atlanta was an early railroad town where a lot of lines came together. I think it was originally called Marthasville, and then Terminus. We also have MARTA, which is a mass transit system of rail passenger cars and buses.

iowa boy

IMG_2977.jpg

Hey,

Just like all of our pens, still has the old logo on it.:happy-very::happy-very:

Big Babooba

A prominent member of the Brown Cafe was in town today so I agreed to meet him and we had lunch today. (Thanks for picking up the tab!) We were near UPS Corporate so we pulled in and shot a couple of pics. Very nice looking building, we were impressed. The front door and the plaque in the little turnaround up front:
IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg
I will kiss and tell - you're a lousy kisser! Too much tongue! After all, we just met!

Big Babooba

I didn't want to be rude. It's not polite to drink alone on the highway doing 70 MPH. One beer for my right hand and one for my left hand would have left none for you. I do have manners you know.

UPS Lifer

:wheelchai I will bet that most of the drivers out there are wondering what the hell string has to do with anything. BTW - what about the pins and pin cushions!