How's the view???........

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Our new division manager banned us from wearing the old logo. He said that he was concerned about our image. If he's so concerned, he should get the trucks washed!
great point !! we have been warned here also about the old logo,which I thought was better!! Funny,that the old logo is still good enough on the planes!!!

rod

Retired 23 years
the old logo had character-----------------------------------------just what the h-e -double toothpicks is that new one suppose to be? Wouldn't you like to have all the $$$$$$$$$$$ the company spent rebranding everything. I'm guessing thats where the "award programs" went . And I bet the idiot that thought this was a great idea got a promotion. p.s. The public had been trained years before the new logo came to be (except for an occasional Granny at Christmas time) not to use string.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Something had to be done because for years UPS said, "no string on packages".....they get caught in the belts. They even made fun of USPS and how they had packages wrapped in brown paper and tied with strings. So, with the old logo having string , it had to go.

Sometime, look at the Coke bottles over the years.....change is inevitable!

Nimnim

The Nim
Well, if you pair that with the white no show socks, I think it makes me a total rebel, LOL.:wink2:

Ah, finally reached the rebellious age. Just don't come home with any strange girls and new piercings and you'll be fine. And remember, no matter what mistakes you may make, we love you and are here for you.:wink2:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I like the new logo." We :love: logistics" not so much. While I was typing this I saw one of the new commercials on TV. Sadly the stupid jingle will probably catch on and customers will sing it to us when we make a delivery.

bigbrownhen

Just be glad they didnt put them on edge so they roll around everywhere. How far into your route was the pic taken? I know they didn't send you out with that much room up the middle.

fethrs

IMG_1646.jpgIMG_1622.jpgIMG_1668.jpg A day on the bay
IMG_1668.jpg
IMG_1646.jpg
IMG_1622.jpg

bigbrownhen

Great pics. Someday we will be out there on vacation. It is a possible base assignment for my boy in a few years. He abousolutly loved it out there.