How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You cant really tell from my blurry cell phone pic but the one on the left is a little spike buck.

deer.jpg
deer.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Those a'int pines ********* are they? its hard to believe thats Texas,
it looks really nice. You got it made,hip with the dogs,down with the land.
enjoying the doe:happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Thats the way my package car looked back in the 80's during the company's glory days. My commercial route would always blow out and another driver would have to deliver a bulk stop and two or three would have to help cover my pickups. We used to leave the building all the time with the cab full of air because we didn't have anywhere to put it. I'm glad I finally bid off that route.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Thats the way my package car looked back in the 80's during the company's glory days. My commercial route would always blow out and another driver would have to deliver a bulk stop and two or three would have to help cover my pickups. We used to leave the building all the time with the cab full of air because we didn't have anywhere to put it. I'm glad I finally bid off that route.

I assumed that was the way all PCs looked like in the morning. I guess I have been out of operations too long!

I don't know if I ever delivered a route that did not look like DS's car.

rod

Retired 23 years
Its not full until ithe packages are stacked to the ceiling and the excess is stuffed into the cab so tight its hard to shift. Or don't they do that anymore?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Man, if you think that is how loads are supposed to look like, I will have to take a pic of my load Monday morning or so. You guys will sooooo hate me.