How's the view???........

Cementups

Box Monkey
No PS. that is what my trip looked like on Friday. the only thing missing is 10 stops in teh 1000 shelf and All the work that fills the back end of my truck that shuttle out to another driver who runs EAMs.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Nope, not at all. My trip looks notoriously empty but I run some miles and back country roads that make up for the light look.

That reminds me of a rural route I ran one year. It was a P-500 that had 60-70 stops with about 200 miles on it. One of the shelves was empty, I would use it to sort with. I got rolled off of it by a senior driver who had bid off of it the year before because he didn't like the supervisor.It came bid time again and the supe was gone, so he took it from me and I got my present route that has a little less gravy on it.

Big Babooba

That reminds me of a rural route I ran one year. It was a P-500 that had 60-70 stops with about 200 miles on it. One of the shelves was empty, I would use it to sort with. I got rolled off of it by a senior driver who had bid off of it the year before because he didn't like the supervisor.It came bid time again and the supe was gone, so he took it from me and I got my present route that has a little less gravy on it.
I find an empty shelf and it's nap time.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My nephew sent this picture of something he built at work......

74106_1306455360450_1802536997_580475_8212091_n.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
I have a friend who stepped on his 9 yer old Rottweilers paw while making his way to the bathroom in the dark. The dog went nuts and he ended up with 90 some stitches and his wife got a couple dozen when she tried to pull the dog off. Being that they have a 9 month old baby in the house they thought it best to put the dog down. Good choice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
See the pillow that Josie has her head on.....one year I made 100's of those pillows with fabric of children's characters like Spongebob and Dora etc. and gave them to the St. Claire's Home in Escondido. (for abused women and their kids)

The kids used my pillows at their naptimes and could take them home too. The nun sent me pictures and the kids looked so proud of their new pillows.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
See the pillow that Josie has her head on.....one year I made 100's of those pillows with fabric of children's characters like Spongebob and Dora etc. and gave them to the St. Claire's Home in Escondido. (for abused women and their kids)

The kids used my pillows at their naptimes and could take them home too. The nun sent me pictures and the kids looked so proud of their new pillows.

Awesome, that one was made by my daughter. I used it for laying on the couch and watching TV at night. Josie has decided she likes it as well and will rest her head on it from time to time. It's pretty cute!!

satellitedriver

Since it is Halloween,
here is a pic of my GGG grandmothers crypt in New Orleans
. She passed away in 1842.
Spooky thing is that this picture was taken on a clear bright day a couple of months ago.
All the other pics were clear and bright.
Crypt.jpg
Crypt.jpg