How's the view???........

UnconTROLLed

perfection
p1000817i.jpg

The view of the...

/\/\4 /\/ C4\/3

BROWN007

I sent a message in one day that i could not get about 15 house stops done because of flood waters!!!!! The reply was that i was lying because one of are del sups lives there and just talk to his wife n said everything was fine!!!! My reply to that was he might want to call her back because i just saw the fire dept pick her up in a boot!!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I sent a message in one day that i could not get about 15 house stops done because of flood waters!!!!! The reply was that i was lying because one of are del sups lives there and just talk to his wife n said everything was fine!!!! My reply to that was he might want to call her back because i just saw the fire dept pick her up in a boot!!!

I wonder if there is someone clever and ballsy enough to "work as directed" and drive the truck right into the flood waters.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I mean boat not boot
I thought she was just really small.

I wonder if there is someone clever and ballsy enough to "work as directed" and drive the truck right into the flood waters.
I'm raising my hand.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The salt ate his frame all the way through, its a miracle the front end didn't fall off going down the road.

rod

Retired 23 years
they aren't all that bad to put in-----------------------as long as you don't mind standing on your head and you are good at working blind with one hand:happy2:

over9five

Staff member
they aren't all that bad to put in-----------------------as long as you don't mind standing on your head and you are good at working blind with one hand:happy2:

Ha, so true! My neck hurts from having my head against the floor for an hour!