How's the view???........

Cementups

Box Monkey
This pretty much sums up my delivery area:

IMG_1102.jpg

tarbar66

I wonder if there is someone clever and ballsy enough to "work as directed" and drive the truck right into the flood waters.
Quite a few years ago when a tropical storm came through our area I was driving a new P800 (2 foot step from the ground, etc) and one neighborhood was flooded. I had 3 stops and the fire department asked me if I could help evacuate some handicap people that couldn't get in a boat. No cell phones and still on paper so it was a no brainer to assist as requested. The wheel chairs fit nicely in the back and it was the one time I was greatful for the high profile vehicle. No I didn't take credit for the extra 2 stops.

I requested no calls to the center for my good samaritan work but the 1 lady knew the number and called anyway.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Permits? For a dishwasher?

Thats what I was thinking, thats insane. I think they hook them up for free here with delivery. My dad was in the furniture/appliance business. When somebody came into his store and bought something, it usually got loaded up, delivered, and installed right away for no extra charge. Nice job with the teflon tape and stainless steel supply line, Over.

I am the type that does things myself too. I changed the spark plugs and wires in my pickup truck last week, it was a real pain. I had to take the left tire off and go through the fender well to get to a couple of them. Now I know why the tuneup place wanted $300 to do it!

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've been trying to figure out where you deliver based on your pics but I haven't been able to yet.

Sorry hon, I deliver in Boiling Springs, outside of Carlisle.

and techincally we don't work in teh same buidling. I drive out of the building you work in ;)