How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Is it a bird, is it a plane...........???

100_5013.jpg

Who says everything is bigger in Texas???
100_5054.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Yuck, keep your weird Florida bugs!

I helped my best friend move down there to Hudson some years back. The first day he's there, we're digging up a sprinkler head and an ant bites him. Well, doesn't his whole hand swell up and he has to go to the ER!
An ant..... A FLORIDA ant!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ewwwww! I hate the bugs with the vice grip mouths! Thank goodness we can do things outdoors and not be bothered by monsters!

That one was a small one, only 5 inches long or so. Actually it`s a she. Like many species the female is the dangerous flesh eating one. What she likes to do is grab something with the big pincers and then begin tearing bits out with the smaller pincers and eating them.
Fun for the entire family!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
IMG_3024.jpg

A nice driver release at my house a few weeks ago. My front door has a covered front porch in front of it a few steps away. There was good chance of thundershowers that day, could have been a big claim.

rod

Retired 23 years
IMG_3024.jpg

A nice driver release at my house a few weeks ago. My front door has a covered front porch in front of it a few steps away. There was good chance of thundershowers that day, could have been a big claim.

Let me guess----your delivery driver is a bonus driver.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I take it you both do not deliver out of the same center.

No, I work out of a different Hub 27 miles away. Those boxes are full of a novel my wife published, she needed them to schedule some book signings. They put a big dent on my credit card, my driver left them next to a downspout on a rainy looking day.

rod

Retired 23 years
No, I work out of a different Hub 27 miles away. Those boxes are full of a novel my wife published, she needed them to schedule some book signings. They put a big dent on my credit card, my driver left them next to a downspout on a rainy looking day.

I would be willing to bet your driver skips his lunch and starts work off the clock also.