How's the view???........

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Obey.

I guess it's a B-movie weekend for you?

they_live.jpg

They Live
Classic movie.
Love the fight sequence mid movie when Roddy Piper wants his boy to try on the sunglasses.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Your most recent views have you been "fixing" something so I just assumed...

Lol, too funny!!!
That was a good call, LOL.

Here's MY view, today.

I ran 22 miles this morning and when I returned home my daughter's reminded me that I promised to take them on a bike ride. Long story short, we rode 18 miles! We stopped once for lunch and many stretching/water breaks, but we finished.

100_5324.jpg

100_5325.jpg

100_5333.jpg

bike%20route%20Nov%2027th%202010.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I almost thought that it said "stug harbor"on the map and then I looked closer and it said 'snug harbor'. For a moment I thought you were famous! :)

Don't you get leg cramps at night??

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I almost thought that it said "stug harbor"on the map and then I looked closer and it said 'snug harbor'. For a moment I thought you were famous! :)

Don't you get leg cramps at night??
LOL, that's funny, more, I had a feeling you would comment, but I thought it would be about all of the girls in the bike lane, so close to the main road, LOL.

I stay well hydrated so I don't get cramping, though that was a lesson I had to learn. Did you know that the heart is a muscle, and if it doesn't get enough fluid/electrolyte's, it will also cramp?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I guess I didn't comment on the road because I was scared yesterday even worse. We took my girlfriend to the train stop on the beach in San Clemente so she could go back to L.A.

There was a mom and 6 kids walking the train tracks......there is a path, but they weren't on it. The mom & five kids left the tracks when they reached the parking lot and were heading to their car.

A small child, probably 3 years old remained on the track and I saw a white light down the tracks. The train was coming ! The bells started clanging and the child jumped so fast off those tracks. It's like, where was that mom? Why did she teach her kids to walk on the tracks? Children learn what they live.