How's the view???........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
sedona 003.jpg

sedona 005.jpg

The last one is for UPSLIFER! Thought you might like it.

sedona 006.jpg
sedona 003.jpg
sedona 005.jpg
sedona 006.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
What !! you dont like the view of Mass Turnpike at 3 am?? hey we lucked out last nite, it's good to be driving home for a change when the storm is picking up,rather than heading out!!

Covemastah

DILLI Love those photos,I look at those then back out my picture window for a reality check,4 feet of snow on my lawn!! nice to see yah back in AZ, the feeder rumor network in the nor east has pegged you for taking off with BIGBABOO !!!!!! guess that rumor will be sqaushed & we will have to start a new one!!

over9five

Staff member
What !! you dont like the view of Mass Turnpike at 3 am?? hey we lucked out last nite, it's good to be driving home for a change when the storm is picking up,rather than heading out!!

Ha! Cove, all I can think of around here is the ride up to BURVT. There must be some great views, but I've only done it at night. Sometimes with a full moon, it's pretty cool.

What about tonight? Still snowing at a good clip. My first p/u is up this little hill, and I'll have an empty pup. Not lookin' forward to it...

Covemastah

last valentines day it took me 5 1/2 to get to BURVT [teedy bear factory} took an M/T pup.. Pooped my pants all the way there,never been before especially in a blinding storm!! Got there and they we done!! sent me back with an M/T A5 and dropped at MHTAP one of the scariest rides of my life!!11 hrs worked O pkgs moved 2 pairs of undies and you know I had a few coffees ups priceless!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
DILLI Love those photos,I look at those then back out my picture window for a reality check,4 feet of snow on my lawn!! nice to see yah back in AZ, the feeder rumor network in the nor east has pegged you for taking off with BIGBABOO !!!!!! guess that rumor will be sqaushed & we will have to start a new one!!
Oh you know how that rumor mill is...............just never can be to sure what's what. LOL:surprised:

TGD

I need more carbon paper
For those of you in the warmer climates, These are the "Tools to perform your job". You use these when you are on a snow covered dirt road and you have to make room for oncoming traffic to go by. For when you move over to far and your wheels slide and loose traction you are now STUCK. This took 20 min to get out of. I saved a $300.00 tow charge!

Rod,
Where we come from everyone had a steel grain shovel for the loose stuff. If you were really in it... you used farmer brown and his handy 4020(John Deere green).

Back when I was an on car, stuck was a road call against my mechanic, but not an accident. My expedition yanked a lot of 500's back onto the road. Carried custom wound ropes and 35,000 pound test chains with me.

P10's in town with warm tires also needed a little lovin' frequently. When they would stop, the heat from the tires melted the snow. This created ice and the back end would swing into the curb(dangerously close to mailboxes often). Just a little bump or tug was all they needed, but if they kept trying to get out they could dig quite a hole to get out of.