How's the view???........

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Tractor trailer fire in Atlanta today on I-285 just south of South Cobb Dr during Tuesday's rush hour.
Photo by Hoke Smith (www.hokesmith.com)
TruckFireOnI285Cropped_web.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Deliver the pkg and record the reason for the zero COD amount. Remove the label (if you can), make a copy or take a cell phone picture of the label and show it to your mgt team.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That reminds me.......whenever I buy a small stand up frame for a picture, like 5x7, the sticky price tag is stuck on the glass. Why couldn't they stick it to the back side? The same 'art' happens in retail too.

old levi's

blank space
That reminds me.......whenever I buy a small stand up frame for a picture, like 5x7, the sticky price tag is stuck on the glass. Why couldn't they stick it to the back side? The same 'art' happens in retail too.

Whenever I buy a small stand up frame, I leave in the picture of the people that comes with the frame. They're always much better looking than anyone in my family. When others ask who they are I just say " My cousins and aren't they good looking."

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Whenever I buy a small stand up frame, I leave in the picture of the people that comes with the frame. They're always much better looking than anyone in my family. When others ask who they are I just say " My cousins and aren't they good looking."

My family gets a royalty check from everyone of you that does this. Thanks.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A buddy of mine was behind this Fedex truck today and shot this photo right before it turned onto the expressway with his rear door open.

fedex.jpg
fedex.jpg