How's the view???........

bigbrownhen

He's probably just enjoying the breeze, they run with the bulk head door open usually. If not, then he is in for an" Oh, crap" moment. Not that I know what that is like......

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was going to say that, but then I thought, "Upstate has never been there".

Actually, Mr. Smarty Pants, I have, but on purpose. It is a great way to get all of the packing peanuts and other crap out of the package car on a country run. I would find a back road, open the bulkhead door, tape open the rear doors and get it up to where the debri would fly out the open back door. If you slowed down really quickly the rest would fly out through the open bulkhead door.

Now, if we were talking about leaving DIAD's on rear bumpers...

Now if that was my family from IL that post would have also pointed said "seen by the whole family and they soiled themselves". We go out on the water here but we don`t have things as big as a cow swimming around under us.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Now if that was my family from IL that post would have also pointed said "seen by the whole family and they soiled themselves". We go out on the water here but we don`t have things as big as a cow swimming around under us.
LOL, it was sooo cool! It did swim right under the little pier where I was standing.

It`s the insomnia club.

images