How's the view???........

bigbrownhen

0821111727a.jpg Leo has finally grown into his ears.
0821111727a.jpg

bigbrownhen

There are pics on this thread of him as just a lil guy. He is a year and a half now and very spoiled. He will follow me anywhere as long as I have the feed bucket. He gets a little pushy, so I have to be careful around him now. In about 6 months we are gonna buy him some ladies to entertain. I hope to find a nice group of black baldy(black white face) cows to breed. They should make some nice calves.

moreluck

golden ticket member
To hear the Shirelles.....what equipment would you be pushing "play" on. 8-tracks came around mid-60's, right? So, just the radio button?

old levi's

blank space
To hear the Shirelles.....what equipment would you be pushing "play" on. 8-tracks came around mid-60's, right? So, just the radio button?

Don't go and have a spell , more. This is probably your first post of the day so I'm sure you're all fired up (ready to kick a** and take names.) The play I made reference to was the one on your monitor. I know about 8 tracks and also 4 tracks (never became popular) that most people have never heard of. This ain't my first rodeo!

Was just trying to set a mood with some 1961 music to go along with the car. Chill, OK.:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't go and have a spell , more. This is probably your first post of the day so I'm sure you're all fired up (ready to kick a** and take names.) The play I made reference to was the one on your monitor. I know about 8 tracks and also 4 tracks (never became popular) that most people have never heard of. This ain't my first rodeo!

Was just trying to set a mood with some 1961 music to go along with the car. Chill, OK.:wink2:
Oh yeah, I'm absolutely hysterical 'til my 2nd cup of coffee.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This was my view today, I have been in a different package car every day this week. Today's fine piece of automotive equipment had a blue Mickey Mouse Watch taped to it and a non working temp gauge with special instructions painted on the dash. For some reason my mechanic has been having a hard time getting a front brake hose.
IMAG0059.jpg