How's the view???........

utf-8BSU1BRzAwOTgtMS5qcGc-1.jpg

Latest rule to be unenforced.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Drivers taking the keys home is an issue here as well. The box is a good idea actually. I made a habit of uncliping them from my belt loop as soon as I click the seat belt off at the center. Kind of an "Oh yea!! Done for the day!" thought.

I can see this happening if you wear your uniform home. If you change pants in the locker room like we are supposed to problem solved.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I can see this happening if you wear your uniform home. If you change pants in the locker room like we are supposed to problem solved.

Per the contract the company must supply lockers to employees who are required to change into their uniform at work. Our building is overcrowded and there are not enough lockers to go around, so the rule is unenforceable.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Per the contract the company must supply lockers to employees who are required to change into their uniform at work. Our building is overcrowded and there are not enough lockers to go around, so the rule is unenforceable.

We have more than enough lockers--the only time drivers change is if they are going somewhere right after work--other than that we all wear our uniforms to and from work.

As of 1/1/12 we are no longer to wear anything other than UPS approved uniform items. A lot of the guys were wearing brown sweashirts or other non-approved clothing. The center manager announced the new policy and then apologized for having allowed us to wear the non-approved clothing.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We had a cookout for the first time in several years last night. My Center reached 10,000 injury free days. Too bad we don't do this more often, it would probably boost moral to be appreciated once in a while.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMDYuanBn.jpg