How's the view???........

We had a cookout for the first time in several years last night. My Center reached 10,000 injury free days. Too bad we don't do this more often, it would probably boost moral to be appreciated once in a while.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMDYuanBn.jpg

Two sandwiches? Congrats on making it to feeder.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Its pulled pork, Bush's beans with hamburger, and smoked sausage. My SECOND plate had some beef, minus the buns. I didn't notice a smoke ring or burnt ends in the pork, I do better BBQ.

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Wow, I just did took that, transferred to Photobucket, then posted here all on my phone. I'm not as dumb as I look!

My new satellite radio dock for the house. Xmas gift from wifey. It's in a spare bedroom right now, can't seem to get a good signal. Probably play with it more today.
Good luck with THAT!

That is a Coho salmon, I caught it in the Nehalem river.
Okay, so why'd you let that guy hold your fish?

If I posted a pic of something that made everyone say "JESUS" I'd probably be banned shortly thereafter. :rofl:
I won't say it, but I'm open to a PM, or better yet, EMAIL ME!!!

roethlisberger-huge-butt.jpg

My bum

​Jesus!
Ouch!

Here's a few from the route...
Why'd the geese cross the road...

Sad to say I did not get one of these...
312569_1970462060436_1209515228_31623167_2055929401_n.jpg

Hate this driveway in the rain/snow...

Another long one...

This dog chases me thru the neighborhood...

I am in the Bible Belt after all...
66283_1401183508828_1209515228_30881727_2829815_n.jpg
I did! Oh, and that's our Governor's name.

No, there were too many drivers forgetting to unclip the fobs from their belts before going home. The carwashers would get into the cars to move them, and wind up having to go to the autoshop to get spare keys.
What's that?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Does any power go to it when you have no landline? It's on my kitchen wall, and as it apparently does nothing (and I have the spackle out), I thought I'd take it down and fill the holes.

It operates off of the telephone wire--there is no electricty to the unit. I would take the wires off, tape the ends, tuck it back in to the wall (in case the next owner wants to use it) and tape and spackle.

I removed all of the telephone jacks in my condo but left the wires just in case.

There were a couple of timers in my condo that ran on a low voltage line that I removed and put blank face plates over.

over9five

Staff member
It operates off of the telephone wire--there is no electricty to the unit. I would take the wires off, tape the ends, tuck it back in to the wall (in case the next owner wants to use it) and tape and spackle.

I removed all of the telephone jacks in my condo but left the wires just in case.

There were a couple of timers in my condo that ran on a low voltage line that I removed and put blank face plates over.
Thanks! I just pulled the ringer wires out through a phone jack that was below the ringer device. I'm leaving that, but that ringer thing had to go.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thanks! I just pulled the ringer wires out through a phone jack that was below the ringer device. I'm leaving that, but that ringer thing had to go.

I know this was her family home and that you guys bought it from the estate--I would have to think the ringer was installed so that they could more easily hear the phone ring.

old levi's

blank space
What the heck is this thing????

Door bell? Telephone ringer? Time travel machine? Flux capacitor???
It's a remote location ringer for back in the day when most homes only had a single phone. They would put this puppy on the other side of the house or upstairs. You got yourself an antique. The slider switch on the right controls the intensity of the ring through that black cam.

old levi's

blank space
Hey eyeball, Now I'm curious. Does your home have one of those classic alcoves built into the wall for the phone, along with a space underneath for a phone book. My house does. They were often located in a central hall.