How's the view???........

Cementups

Box Monkey
A bumpy straight line.:wink2:
No way could a professional new hire pre-load $8 an hr employee be at fault.
They have to go thru an extensive grueling 90 minute video before being given the responsibility loading 4 package cars, on their first day.
Just this week, I have had 3 first day loaders dump my load into the pup trailer I load out of.
The first two quit after the first day.
What broke my heart yesterday was seeing a small next day air box of live queen honey bees squashed flat under a 90lb box. They had to be one of the last packages loaded, since they were the first packages I saw when I opened the trailer door.
The loader
before them lasted two weeks and only averaged 3 miss loads a day.
I remember they day when the preload sup was a full time sup, who use to be a driver.
The mantra I use to hear in the morning was "get it right and tight".
But, then again I am an just old fart reminiscing about the good ole' days.

Get this.......the (worthless) guy who loads my truck is a 27 year employee. Also, anytime they try to bring any type of disciplinary charges against him he very quick to remind them that he is black and thats the only reason that he is in the office. Yes, he is one of those.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Get this.......the (worthless) guy who loads my truck is a 27 year employee. Also, anytime they try to bring any type of disciplinary charges against him he very quick to remind them that he is black and thats the only reason that he is in the office. Yes, he is one of those.
Imagine that.............................:faint:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Almost stepped on this 2 1/2 foot copperhead in the middle of someone's driveway while delivering air this morning.
58c1ea25.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Almost stepped on this 2 1/2 foot copperhead in the middle of someone's driveway while delivering air this morning.
58c1ea25.jpg

Tis that time of year. One of our drivers nearly stepped on a Diamondback Wed. Scared the schiat out of her. She screamed, customer came out of the house and got the shovel. She took a pic of it. Big Diamondback.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Opened the door back door at my first stop and this how they fell out.....literally!!

IMG_2023.jpg
Nice touch with the "upright" DIAD.

I've seen that picture somewhere before....
And you'll see it again!

A Liberal? Troublemaker? Teacher's pet? Homosexual? ; P

58c1ea25.jpg
Well hello there.