How's the view???........

satellitedriver

Almost stepped on this 2 1/2 foot copperhead in the middle of someone's driveway while delivering air this morning.
58c1ea25.jpg
I met his cousin two weeks ago.
I replaced our micro wave oven and set the old one by the trash cans for the garbage guys to pick up.
They did not take it.
No prob, I took it to the recycle center the next weekend.
When I dropped my tailgate and was reaching for the microwave a coiled 2ft copperhead was 6" from my hand, head back, ready to strike.
I still laugh at my response.
I yelled WHOA!!!,and put my palm up.
Damn, that snake just pulled it's head back.
Needless to say, there is now a dead copperhead being recycled.

over9five

Staff member
I replaced our micro wave oven and set the old one by the trash cans for the garbage guys to pick up.
They did not take it.
When I dropped my tailgate and was reaching for the microwave a coiled 2ft copperhead was 6" from my hand, head back, ready to strike.

See? I would have hurt my truck because I definitely would have pulled my .45 and emptied it into that thing.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
They did not take it.

I don't know anything about Copperheads as we don't have them here. I'm thinking that's a good thing. It's bad enough to have Mojave Rattlesnakes. They are very aggressive. I have a customer on my rte that has a mounted Mojave skin. He told me that a friend of his lost his leg due to a Mojave bite. Mojaves have 2 different venom types within the species. The venom type A is 10X more toxic than the type B. The type B venom population is in south central AZ. I think that leaves us with Type A. :faint:

menotyou

bella amicizia
So, who killed him?????? Did the wife do it? Did the stepdaughter do it???????? Did he drug himself???? This is the Original 'Snapped' episode!!!!

over9five

Staff member
So, who killed him?????? Did the wife do it? Did the stepdaughter do it???????? Did he drug himself???? This is the Original 'Snapped' episode!!!!
The wife was aquitted, tho they found large amounts of arsenic in his body.
Does that mean he did it himself??

Quite the story. I only took the picture because I was wondering how long the Admiral had been dead, and was still getting a flag at his grave. 99 years.
He is buried beside his 1st wife and daughter.

menotyou

bella amicizia
That is interesting. Who knows back then. Arsenic is a natural substance and could have found it's way into him in many different fashions. But, I like thinking the stepdaughter did it. Makes it juicer.

Can't imagine why he would't be buried next to the second wife???? :rofl: